Definite improvement in muscle strength!

Posted by Reviewer2267916 on Apr 29, 2013

I have a neuromuscular disorder that has severely weakened my muscles. In the past, I've tried using creatine monohydrate, but never really noticed any benefit. In contrast, from the very first day I started using this kre-alkalyn form, I've experienced a definite increase in muscle stamina -- where I used to get very sore after standing after one hour, now I can sometimes stand for close to 2 hours with no fatigue! If I stop taking these, the benefits quickly disappear. Great product!

很好的肌酸产品

Posted by 5122781307141091275 on May 30, 2012

很方便不需要冲击期,练前和练后各1粒,我注意到明显的力量提升,第二天身体恢复非常快,肌肉酸痛的程度大幅减轻。

Good

Posted by Reviewer2866150 on Jan 27, 2011

Great product, way better then creatine monohydrate, no problem with stomach, better absorption, better results! 240 Capsules it is a lil bit too much, last me for 4-6 month! would be good to add a different size wiv lower price!

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer2384932 on May 29, 2011

Is already bringing results. A good creatine without water retention

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2551169 on Jan 24, 2012

Excellent product

Creatine

Posted by Reviewer1328640 on Oct 14, 2011

I love this product. I have noticed a definite increased in my strength. I recommend this product for anyone to try at least once.

creatine really works

Posted by 4779961524345858968 on Jan 25, 2013

very good for creatine non responders

Great

Posted by Reviewer3145356 on Feb 20, 2012

After the discontinuing of Sci-Fi, i tryed this one and its very good! Now Foods makes really good products with nice prices!

creatine

Posted by Reviewer1490259 on Mar 04, 2012

very good

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2855169 on Aug 10, 2011

I have used one capsule a day which is less than the advised dosage and have felt my workouts going smoother. Im sure this would be four star if I took the right dosage of two capsules. In general I'm happy with NOW as a brand as they are affrodable and offer prodcucts that I can say I can notice working in my body.