New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Sports, L-Carnitine Liquid, Citrus Flavor, 1000 mg, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Well here we go

Posted by adnangrebovic on Jan 31, 2013

If I could give 10 stars to this product I sure would. I am a little lazy and I hate hot weather. All summer was hot in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and half of it I couldn't train by doing my cardio workout. 4 days ago I only ran for 15 minutes, and I couldn't catch my breath. By the way, I am using l-carnitine (with l-ornitine and l-arginine) produced by "ActivLab", and IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. I have tried many different types (tartrate, propionyl, fumarate etc...) and states (liquid, powder, crystal etc...) of l-carnitine, but THIS ONE IS LIKE NUCLEAR FUEL FOR ME, ALL OF THE OTHERS COMPLETELY SUCK. I took 2 tablespoons on an empty stomach 30 minutes before cardio. When I started running, at first 5 minutes my legs started to kind of hurt. BUT THEN, WHEN I ENTERED 7TH MINUTE, EVERY CELL OF MY BODY TURNED TO NUCLEAR POWERPLANT. THE FEELING WAS SO OVERWHELMING THAT I CAN NOT POSSIBLY DESCRIBE IT. I ran for 40 minutes, and I could run more. But, I will not overdo on a good thing.

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer2826198 on Nov 08, 2009

We purchased L-Carnitine liquid as part of our carb cycling diet. We take it prior to exercising, and it gives great energy to get through the workouts.

You feel immediately

Posted by Reviewer1844685 on Oct 18, 2010

I use it just 30 minutes before i start working out, but after 20 minutes you feel you are burning, you sweat a lot too, i will see the results of fat loss in a month or so, but i think it will burn them away

Now Foods, L-Carnitine Liquid

Posted by Reviewer3192484 on Jul 03, 2009

My mom is 68, ans she likes this L-Carnitine, as it's just right for her, not to strong on her stomach, and gives her just the right enough boost.

Posted by Reviewer2689107 on Aug 13, 2010