Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Now Foods, Sports, L-Carnitine Liquid, Triple Strength, Citrus Flavor, 3000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Partly my fault

Posted by Reviewer1230094 on Oct 31, 2009

It caused bad cramps, which might have disappeared if I had continued the dosages. However, I have several serious healh problems and just couldn't risk it. So, I cannot say it works or it doesn't. The taste was surprisingly pleasant, not a turnoff at all. Sorry it was not an aid for me, however I cannot say that the product is faulty, and would not work well for others.

Price increase too much

Posted by Reviewer2565490 on Jan 15, 2009

I was buying this product, four bottles at a time, over the last several months, but the huge price increase per bottle since my December order has forced me to try the single strength. I liked the product but there are limits particularly since it can be located at a more reasonable cost and close to the price I paid here before.

Delicious flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Jul 16, 2013

I'm not so sure yet whether it works or it's my workout. I need to observe myself longer. Apart from that the flavor is great!

The necessity prior to my daily work out.

Posted by 5502821655672238371 on Sep 17, 2014

Sip it 30min before going out for a work. Feels like I have more energy to keep me running longer result in faster fat-loss.