now foods sports l-carnitine liquid triple strength.

Posted by 5180132435335494576 on Feb 23, 2015

have just started using this product. all seems well. beats taking a capsule or table. just put it into my protein stack in the morning and away i go. i will definitely be buying more of this product. oh yes, did i mention it is also very yummy.

Taste awesome

Posted by 4754758629796300442 on Jul 03, 2015

Taste awesome, like the forbidden fruit from Garden of Eden

L-carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Dec 13, 2015

yes this works for me, notice my waist trimed down. I also walk 3 to 4 times a week., and gives me energy. helps my BP.

For face skin

Posted by Reviewer1301111 on Aug 27, 2012

Daughter, 13 years, liked floveor of product. The reason for the use of product was to find out if this help to control acne in face skin. And we can see some improvement but no actual breakthrough. She is willing to continue test.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2814755 on Mar 23, 2011

Gives me lots of energy

Great amount for less money!

Posted by proteuss on Jan 25, 2012

I purchased this bottle for second time because it's rather cheap while amount is great. I think that such a formula is very useful and handy. I am on my way of loosing weight and I will continue to use just this product. But everyone should be aware that physical activity and some diet are needed with any kind of L-carnitine.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer3304296 on Aug 29, 2007

My husband runs a service business and works pretty hard each day. He uses this daily and says he notices more energy. When he doesn't take it, he falls asleep after dinner. When he takes it, he is good to go till 10 or so!

Price increase too much

Posted by Reviewer2565490 on Jan 15, 2009

I was buying this product, four bottles at a time, over the last several months, but the huge price increase per bottle since my December order has forced me to try the single strength. I liked the product but there are limits particularly since it can be located at a more reasonable cost and close to the price I paid here before.

now foods l-carnitine liquid

Posted by Reviewer2106485 on Nov 20, 2007

seems to be helping my mother,she is having more energy.thank you

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2579243 on Mar 11, 2009

triple strength, long overdue. The item is heavy, expensice to ship,and one goes through the lower concentration versions too quickly, necessitating more frequent reordering.