excellent

Posted by Reviewer3093764 on Sep 08, 2009

I've had my gallbladder removed and have trouble digesting fats. This helps, I love nuts and I take this and I can digest them better.

Digestion and cholesterol.

Posted by Reviewer3258309 on Aug 08, 2011

I can certify this product as a very good fat breaker. I am using it on a 3-4 months test period for cholesterol improvement. I do not know yet if it does what I need for my cholesterol status, but I can tell that it greatly helped me to digest meat of any kind. I have no more stomach burns after a meat intake, and this alone is a very pleasant suprise!

lipo trim

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Mar 30, 2009

Really a good product. I feel it really helps my body release and burn excess fat. Now products are the best.

WAY too big

Posted by Reviewer3339894 on Jun 07, 2010

These pills are very difficult to swallow. I'm no wimp - I take a ton of vitamins, mostly big ones, but I almost choked twice on these pills. They're tough to get down even when I break the darn pill in half! They should come in capsule form if they really have to be that big.

Lipo Trim

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Mar 28, 2008

I have not noticed this product to make any difference, and have not lost any weight

Lipo Trim

Posted by Reviewer2991212 on Jun 12, 2008

I was very pleased with iHerb. My order was shipped accuratly and received in a very timely manner. As for the Lipo Trim product, I have not noticed any change in the way I feel or look so I am not sure that it is working. I take it 3 times a day. I am on week 3 so I will just keep taking it until the bottle is done and see if I feel / see any difference then.

liprotrim

Posted by Reviewer2867183 on Dec 12, 2008

I received my order on time as always. I feel that the Lipotrim helps me keep my weight down. I love this product.

Rate product

Posted by 5352162659228617996 on Jul 21, 2013

Awesome product

Worthless

Posted by Reviewer1577038 on Oct 27, 2010

Do not waste your money - this product did nothing for me - I could not tell that it did anything much less help in weight loss. Definitely will not buy again.

Really Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2206388 on Jul 22, 2008

I got this instead of the supplements recommended on the Fat Flush Plan. It has everything the other has, and does very well for a lot less. I have seen great results from taking this supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »