Good for the people who are short of neurotransmitters

Posted by Reviewer2044113 on Nov 13, 2008

Soy protein is digested slower than other type of proteins(i.e. whey, etc.), so the density of amino acid level in blood is constant relatively for a long time. It's good property for the people who don't have the aim like body-building. And this product is made of No-GMO soy beans, so it's safe for your body. From the view of practical usage of this product, the taste, frankly speaking, is not so good and hardly dissolve in water. Therefore I recommend that you have to mix with another nutrition powder, like vegetables powder, so that it would dissolve in water easier and you could get better taste.

Solid source of protein

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on May 28, 2010

Good taste and mixes well with Hemp protein in water. I have noticed a change in my recovery rate after long bike rides and moderate swimming. This is the perfect companion to Hemp protein for vegan athletes looking for solid protein sources.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Mar 27, 2012

Great for cooking! Makes extremely thick shakes! Only bad thing is the texture, it's chaulky =(

マメって感じです

Posted by 4779914053406731068 on Nov 19, 2012

ココアに混ぜて飲んでます。はじめに少しぬるま湯で混ぜ、一旦ペースト状に練ってからさらに薄めて行くとダマになりません。

Now foods Soy Protein Isolate.

Posted by Reviewer1270667 on Feb 01, 2009

I enjoy this product as I need some extra protein and some soy isolate to help with my menopause..

Good product, Good Flavor, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Jan 03, 2009

Good product, good flavor, good price. Did not mix as easily and get as thick as some other soy powders. I will try the soy protein instead of the soy protein isolate next time and see if that is better.

Very gritty

Posted by 5335139750592094988 on May 01, 2014

This product does not mix in well with liquids. I shook it and blended it for a very long time, and I could still taste it as a very noticeable gritty texture in my smoothie. Be aware that when you read good reviews for this products that those reviews are many years old. I read another review that said the quality has changed and that the product used to mix in well with liquids. Basically, I had to hold my nose while drinking my smoothie. Also, in order to get the full 20g of protein per serving, the serving size is 1/3 cup!! If you are going to add that much at once, you will definitely notice the bad texture and flavor.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2546887 on Oct 13, 2007

this is the second time i have ordered this product and it is very reasonable and lasts for awhile. It's a good ingredient to add to breakfast shakes

Just perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 12, 2012

I and my man are exercising a lot so we decided that we can not go on without protein any more. It is our first protein powder try ever. And it is perfect choice and try. We are taking it with milk and natural berries (various) in a shaker-bottles after our workouts and it is so good in taste and consistency. As I said already - perfect. One morning I wake up and didn't want my coffee cup for awake. It was like miracle, because I am like not alive without my my coffee intake. I drank my coffee only 2.30 p.m. for extra energy and because I like it. And already when we are at the end of this first protein powder bottle we can feel and see a little bit more of our muscles. And it is a goal. Thanks for good quality and price.

Super-soy

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Aug 27, 2012

This is possibly the most palatable protein supplement I've ever tried,one scoop in a smoothie with spirulina is great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »