Wonderful soy flavour

Posted by sugarcrusted on Apr 24, 2016

The protein powder is like what some would say, chalky. I find that it is easier to first add a small amount of water to mix the powder into a paste before adding even more water to mix it evenly into a drinkable liquid. The first time I made the mistake of adding too much water at once and the powder curdled up and there were lots of big bubbles. YUCK. Didn't happen again after I did it in multiple steps! The soy flavour is nice, doesn't taste like tofu, neither is it over powering. Just a subtle soy aroma. I could drink this on its own without adding any additional flavouring. But I add a few drops of toffee nut flavoured stevia and it makes it even better. I'm using this as a protein supplement to make sure I get adequate proteins in my diet.

No taste, good for cooking

Posted by 5143800280924132470 on Oct 12, 2014

This protein is wonderful for adding to my smoothies and to add in pancakes.The texture is a tad chalky but not gritty. With 1/3 cup you to need to add around 750mL liquid to dissolve it completely but you still get a kind of 'no-taste' chalky texture. Still I think this is a really good produce.

Very gritty

Posted by 5335139750592094988 on May 01, 2014

This product does not mix in well with liquids. I shook it and blended it for a very long time, and I could still taste it as a very noticeable gritty texture in my smoothie. Be aware that when you read good reviews for this products that those reviews are many years old. I read another review that said the quality has changed and that the product used to mix in well with liquids. Basically, I had to hold my nose while drinking my smoothie. Also, in order to get the full 20g of protein per serving, the serving size is 1/3 cup!! If you are going to add that much at once, you will definitely notice the bad texture and flavor.

Blendable

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Jan 14, 2014

Bought this particular protein because it states loud and clear it is non-GMO source, and has high protein per weight. Important as organic in certain countries doesn't mean it is non-GMO! Fine enough powder, sturdy enough packaging. Blends quite easily in warm water, or in typical blender. Tastes soft and neutral, No bitter or "beany" aftertaste, so works with fruity yogurt juice shakes or cream soups. Like.

マメって感じです

Posted by 4779914053406731068 on Nov 19, 2012

ココアに混ぜて飲んでます。はじめに少しぬるま湯で混ぜ、一旦ペースト状に練ってからさらに薄めて行くとダマになりません。

Super-soy

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Aug 27, 2012

This is possibly the most palatable protein supplement I've ever tried,one scoop in a smoothie with spirulina is great!

Just perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 12, 2012

I and my man are exercising a lot so we decided that we can not go on without protein any more. It is our first protein powder try ever. And it is perfect choice and try. We are taking it with milk and natural berries (various) in a shaker-bottles after our workouts and it is so good in taste and consistency. As I said already - perfect. One morning I wake up and didn't want my coffee cup for awake. It was like miracle, because I am like not alive without my my coffee intake. I drank my coffee only 2.30 p.m. for extra energy and because I like it. And already when we are at the end of this first protein powder bottle we can feel and see a little bit more of our muscles. And it is a goal. Thanks for good quality and price.

good

Posted by 5434525386244640978 on Jun 27, 2012

it's alright but you have to mix it with something that will give you flavor

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Mar 27, 2012

Great for cooking! Makes extremely thick shakes! Only bad thing is the texture, it's chaulky =(

Soy Protein

Posted by Reviewer1126170 on Mar 22, 2012

Sometimes it chanded my supper, but I really dont like it taste :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »