Now Foods, Sunflower Lecithin, 1200 mg, 200 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Not for me - still think it's excellent nonetheless (it's not soy!)

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Sep 17, 2013

I decided to try sunflower lecithin thinking it might be soy lecithin I was unable to tolerate - unfortunately no. I also didn't like that the gel caps are brown - indicating they contain something to make them that colour - but what? Nothing noted on the label. However - it's great this is not derived from soy and I hope more people buy it so that companies like Now Foods look at alternative sources for other products. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above. There's also something for NEW customers - please don't miss out!

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer2270002 From California on Aug 29, 2011

I thought this would be a good product for nerves but the capsules are stuck together and there is a terrible rancid smell.

i still have not got the parcel which i ordered in August!

Posted by Reviewer1424755 From Russian Federation on Sep 15, 2013

i am ready to re-write my review if i really get my parcel till november 2013.