Great

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

Noticed a difference in my son's focus if I give him more than 1 a day he seems to have a phenol type reaction

A good alternative to soy

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jan 18, 2011

I have noticed a reduction in migraines since taking this product. Have just re-ordered.

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jan 02, 2011

This type of lecithin is a great alternative to soy lecithin. I hope it will help with my cholesterol. My only complaint so far is some of the softgels have oil on them, a little messy. Now is a trustworthy brand, I am sure they will correct the problem quickly.

Nice Lechithin

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Great alternative to soy lecithin! The capsules are huge though, I just break open and use the lecithin. Good product.

daniele94

Posted by 5418826453291448152 on Feb 12, 2014

I used it two weeks,with Omega-3,and I notice that I have more Energy and better memory. I started used it because of bile problems,which were reduced these two weeks also. only problem is there are large.

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 04, 2012

my mom, brother and I had this and mom said it helped her headache. not sure how this works on headaches but it did. heh.

Sunflower Lecithin Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3152901 on Apr 29, 2016

Very pleased with product - no noticeable side-effects, other than bright yellow urine :/

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1487006 on Jan 09, 2012

It is khaki powder with terrible smelling. Fortunately, it isn't or just a little affect the tasty when it be added into milk or cooking

A good substitute of soya lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2760250 on Jan 26, 2012

Since I was looking for lecithin, I have adopted this product

Gut für die grauen Zellen

Posted by Reviewer2073371 on Jul 15, 2013

Gutes Produkt , sojafreie Lecithinalternative. Leichte positive Effekte im kognitiven Bereich bemerkbar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »