Break Down Fat!

Posted by NigelsChoiceVitamins on Jul 11, 2012

Lecithin is an emulsifier, meaning it mixes oil and water together. It breaks down fats in the body making it easier to digest food. Improperly digested food is thought to be one of the key causes of allergies. Which is a roundabout way of saying "Lecithin is great for combating allergies!" Taking the stress off digestion is another way to reduce overall body stress allowing the body to concentrate more on repair etc. I would say lecithin is pone of my key ingredients for a good overall diet!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

Noticed a difference in my son's focus if I give him more than 1 a day he seems to have a phenol type reaction

Another EFA

Posted by Reviewer2130408 on Jun 29, 2010

Can't use soy because of thyroid problems, this is a great product.

Now Foods Sunflower Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 02, 2010

Great to see an alternative to soy lecithin. Have noticed an improvement in my health since taking this.

A good alternative to soy

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jan 18, 2011

I have noticed a reduction in migraines since taking this product. Have just re-ordered.

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer2270002 on Aug 29, 2011

I thought this would be a good product for nerves but the capsules are stuck together and there is a terrible rancid smell.

The only one

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

that removed something bumpy in my left cardio/chest/heart..a keeper..5 stars

GOOD SUNFLOWER LECITHIN!

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Dec 02, 2012

a great product which is beneficial for the arteries and the heart.

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jan 02, 2011

This type of lecithin is a great alternative to soy lecithin. I hope it will help with my cholesterol. My only complaint so far is some of the softgels have oil on them, a little messy. Now is a trustworthy brand, I am sure they will correct the problem quickly.

3 a day both relieve and prevent panic attacks

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 01, 2012

So happy to have found this, I only wish it were organic. I quit taking soy PC because of GMO and my panic attacks came back in full force. I was able to stop one by taking 3 of these in one sitting. PC [phosphatidylcholine] is what the brain needs and when I don't feed my brain PC I am very prone to both panic and anxiety attacks. Since I started taking these daily, those are now gone. Soy simply cannot be trusted to be non-GMO due to cross-contamination even organic crops are to be considered GMO. I tossed the Blue Bonnet lecithin granules because that unethical company is hiding behind false claims (see my review at that product). I will always stock this and look forward to increased weight loss as lecithin is a fat emulsifier and a very gentle body lipolytic which does not cause me any side effects. Egg lecithin is very expensive so as they say, this is a God send. Thanks to all my iHerb supplements (mainly Dr. Oz recommended) I've been losing weight consistently and I trust this will take it to the next level.