Great!

Posted by 4748336217131594428 on Sep 16, 2012

Finally found a Lecithin product that I feel comfortable with. Being a male I have always been a little worried about Soy based products and the phytoestrogen issues around soy for men so with sunflower based products I feel happy about getting my Lecithin and I do think it has helped me deal with my cronic pain issues better.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I am happy that Now Foods makes this. I am not a fan of soy products so I was happy to find this. Helps with dissolving gallstones!

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1307562 on Apr 12, 2011

I like the lecithin, seems to give a bit more energy, and the only one I could find not derived from soya.

Sunflower vs Soy

Posted by Reviewer1581190 on Feb 06, 2012

I have searched extensively for Sunflower based lecithin and this is the only one I know of.....good price !

Good source of lecithin

Posted by 5190448674344264444 on Apr 22, 2015

for those who have liver congestion, bile problems, fatty liver it will help alot in aiding the detoxification.

Nice Lechithin

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Great alternative to soy lecithin! The capsules are huge though, I just break open and use the lecithin. Good product.

daniele94

Posted by 5418826453291448152 on Feb 12, 2014

I used it two weeks,with Omega-3,and I notice that I have more Energy and better memory. I started used it because of bile problems,which were reduced these two weeks also. only problem is there are large.

Lecithin

Posted by Oski83 on Jun 19, 2012

This is great product, because of sunflower. Lecithin is good for brain, hearth and liver.

sunflower lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jul 02, 2013

very good gives the blood flowing

Instead of soy

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Aug 11, 2011

This product is for ones who has some kind allergy to soy products. I believe it helps the liver to work better. I am very satisfied.