Great!

Posted by 4748336217131594428 on Sep 16, 2012

Finally found a Lecithin product that I feel comfortable with. Being a male I have always been a little worried about Soy based products and the phytoestrogen issues around soy for men so with sunflower based products I feel happy about getting my Lecithin and I do think it has helped me deal with my cronic pain issues better.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I am happy that Now Foods makes this. I am not a fan of soy products so I was happy to find this. Helps with dissolving gallstones!

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jan 02, 2011

This type of lecithin is a great alternative to soy lecithin. I hope it will help with my cholesterol. My only complaint so far is some of the softgels have oil on them, a little messy. Now is a trustworthy brand, I am sure they will correct the problem quickly.

3 a day both relieve and prevent panic attacks

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 01, 2012

So happy to have found this, I only wish it were organic. I quit taking soy PC because of GMO and my panic attacks came back in full force. I was able to stop one by taking 3 of these in one sitting. PC [phosphatidylcholine] is what the brain needs and when I don't feed my brain PC I am very prone to both panic and anxiety attacks. Since I started taking these daily, those are now gone. Soy simply cannot be trusted to be non-GMO due to cross-contamination even organic crops are to be considered GMO. I tossed the Blue Bonnet lecithin granules because that unethical company is hiding behind false claims (see my review at that product). I will always stock this and look forward to increased weight loss as lecithin is a fat emulsifier and a very gentle body lipolytic which does not cause me any side effects. Egg lecithin is very expensive so as they say, this is a God send. Thanks to all my iHerb supplements (mainly Dr. Oz recommended) I've been losing weight consistently and I trust this will take it to the next level.

Sunflower vs Soy

Posted by Reviewer1581190 on Feb 06, 2012

I have searched extensively for Sunflower based lecithin and this is the only one I know of.....good price !

Instead of soy

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Aug 11, 2011

This product is for ones who has some kind allergy to soy products. I believe it helps the liver to work better. I am very satisfied.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1307562 on Apr 12, 2011

I like the lecithin, seems to give a bit more energy, and the only one I could find not derived from soya.

sunflower lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jul 02, 2013

very good gives the blood flowing

Nice Lechithin

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Great alternative to soy lecithin! The capsules are huge though, I just break open and use the lecithin. Good product.

daniele94

Posted by 5418826453291448152 on Feb 12, 2014

I used it two weeks,with Omega-3,and I notice that I have more Energy and better memory. I started used it because of bile problems,which were reduced these two weeks also. only problem is there are large.