Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1307562 on Apr 12, 2011

I like the lecithin, seems to give a bit more energy, and the only one I could find not derived from soya.

Instead of soy

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Aug 11, 2011

This product is for ones who has some kind allergy to soy products. I believe it helps the liver to work better. I am very satisfied.

Sunflower vs Soy

Posted by Reviewer1581190 on Feb 06, 2012

I have searched extensively for Sunflower based lecithin and this is the only one I know of.....good price !

Great!

Posted by 4748336217131594428 on Sep 16, 2012

Finally found a Lecithin product that I feel comfortable with. Being a male I have always been a little worried about Soy based products and the phytoestrogen issues around soy for men so with sunflower based products I feel happy about getting my Lecithin and I do think it has helped me deal with my cronic pain issues better.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I am happy that Now Foods makes this. I am not a fan of soy products so I was happy to find this. Helps with dissolving gallstones!

Praise for Sunflower Lecithin

Posted by 5403246484724949274 on May 16, 2016

I had less than 50% blockage in my carotid and my Pharm D said if I could get my HDL above 60 it would start cleaning out the plaque. I thought "are you out of your mind, I did good to get it above 40". Recently I had it checked after being on Lecithin a year and my LDL was 133 and My HDL was "80". I couldn't believe it. So I am expecting to have now plaque if I keep taking it. I take no other med for cholesterol. I do eat oatmeal. with blueberries and bananas that I cook ...the 5 minute kind.

Nice Lechithin

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Great alternative to soy lecithin! The capsules are huge though, I just break open and use the lecithin. Good product.

daniele94

Posted by 5418826453291448152 on Feb 12, 2014

I used it two weeks,with Omega-3,and I notice that I have more Energy and better memory. I started used it because of bile problems,which were reduced these two weeks also. only problem is there are large.

3 a day both relieve and prevent panic attacks

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 01, 2012

So happy to have found this, I only wish it were organic. I quit taking soy PC because of GMO and my panic attacks came back in full force. I was able to stop one by taking 3 of these in one sitting. PC [phosphatidylcholine] is what the brain needs and when I don't feed my brain PC I am very prone to both panic and anxiety attacks. Since I started taking these daily, those are now gone. Soy simply cannot be trusted to be non-GMO due to cross-contamination even organic crops are to be considered GMO. I tossed the Blue Bonnet lecithin granules because that unethical company is hiding behind false claims (see my review at that product). I will always stock this and look forward to increased weight loss as lecithin is a fat emulsifier and a very gentle body lipolytic which does not cause me any side effects. Egg lecithin is very expensive so as they say, this is a God send. Thanks to all my iHerb supplements (mainly Dr. Oz recommended) I've been losing weight consistently and I trust this will take it to the next level.

Lecithin

Posted by Oski83 on Jun 19, 2012

This is great product, because of sunflower. Lecithin is good for brain, hearth and liver.