Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Lyme Disease support

Posted by Reviewer1000851 on May 15, 2008

I was tested for Cortisol saliva levels, and found out that I have high levels Cortisol levels at night, and low cortisol levels during the day, which is the opposite of what is considered optimal, and not willing to take Cortisone to correct it. I have taken the recommended dosage of Super Cortisol for 2 weeks and can tell that I have more daytime energy, whereas prior I only experienced energy at night when the Cortisone levels were higher. Super Cortisol provides a more steady level of cortisol. One night I forgot to take it, and I can tell you I was hyper and felt like I had drank a grande coffee from Starbucks! That's how I really knew it was helping with normalizing my adrenal levels. I am dealing with Lyme, which does affect your adrenal glands, so this has been a product that helps to normalize my energy, and highly recommend it for anyone that does not choose to take Cortisone pills. Not seeing any belly fat dissipating, but that may happen eventually since it's only been 2 weeks into taking the Cortisol support, and the body is dealing with a lot of Lyme inflammation. iHerb is the best for great value and customer service.

BRILLIANT

Posted by Reviewer1961133 on Sep 06, 2009

I would be lost without this product. I have controll over my emotions and temper, have finally lost some weight, my hair isn't falling out as much and I have some get up and go finaly.

Getting Some Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1784664 on Oct 31, 2009

I've done a lot of research about AF and fit almost all of the symptoms. I didn't get much support from my physicians and decided to order Super Cortisol Support with Relora after reading so many positive testimonies about it. I'm thrilled to say I'm getting relief from the insomnia, fatigue, irritability, fuzzy brain and more I've been dealing with for over a year. I now take a probiotic but feel that Super Cortisol Support with Relora is helping with my IBS, too. I thought I'd take two a day but found I had more relief with three. I've been ordering from iHerb for a couple of years and am pleased with all that they do...shipping time, customer support and cost.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jul 23, 2008

It's the best and starts to work as soon as you take it. It does make you tummy flat. I have seen great results with it. I shared it with my sister and she love it too. She has felt the difference the first day she took it. Thanks for the fast shipment.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1241443 on Dec 09, 2008

This product has made a dramatic difference in my life. A constant jitterness and an overreaction to stress that had been plaguing me for two years is now neutralized. I feel stronger and more resiliant.