made anxiety way worse!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 15, 2014

I felt some headaches, but worse it made my anxiety way worse and panic disorder way worse. I hoped it wasnt because of this, but when I stopped taking it my anxiety was much much lower. Not sure what ingedient caused this.*UPDATE: tried it again 1 year later after DR says blood work shows adrenal fatigue etc. Again, it made my anxiety much worse! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Sucks tennis BALLSSS

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Didn't help much infact felt a little chest tighness

Not Seeing much of an Improvement Whatsoever

Posted by 5027363442805689363 on Feb 04, 2015

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now & I haven't seen anything noticeable, not with energy or weight loss. I am bummed that I am now left with multiple jars of a product I do not like.

Relora not for me

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 28, 2009

This product made me sick to my stomach so had to discontinue use.

does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

After I started taking this I starting having bad headaches, not being sure I stopped taking all supplements then a week later tried just this one and same thing within an hour had a wicked headache, stopped and they went away, so its not for me..

yukie on the tastes buds

Posted by Reviewer1824142 on Mar 15, 2011

On opening this product i found that quite a few of the capsules had split open, and the contents were lose inside the container. This made the remainder of the capsules taste unpleasant. I will not buy this product again as i feel no benefits from it......

Posted by 4615021458535734216 on Mar 23, 2014

No positive changes experienced; seems to do nothing.

iherb sucks!!!!

Posted by 5141914594819746159 on Nov 12, 2014

SORRY, I can't say anything about this product because herb never sent it, but of course they DID charge it to my account

Not for me

Posted by 4696390423665216351 on Feb 18, 2016

it causes anxiety symptoms and cause a blood sugar roller coaster that leads to more cravings. Worst I've ever tried!

Don't work

Posted by Reviewer2285180 on Jun 01, 2011

I was taking a different brand of the cortisol support tablets but decided to try these since they cost less and am sorry I did. These do not work. On the other brand I lost weight and felt better but with these I don't feel any difference. Don't waste your money. Spend the money and get the better expensive ones!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »