Headaches and No Noticeable Positive Effects

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

I've been using this product for about 5 months without any noticeable positive effects. I haven't felt any reduction in stress and I haven't really felt a significant difference in my energy levels. I get headaches about 30-60 minutes after I take it. I have also noticed that my appetite tends to increase when I take this product. I haven't lost any weight and my belly fat is the same. To be fair, I haven't taken this product on a regular basis, only occasionally. Another product I have been using which seems to have given better results for stress, insomnia, and migraines is Now Foods 5-HTP.

Contains caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Mar 19, 2016

I get insomnia and that is when my cortisol is a problem. Obviously I try not to have caffeine when I have it. Other than for this reason I cut out all caffeine drinks because my bladder is very sensitive to it. I didn't know these had caffeine in them when i first took them. I don't think it affected my insomnia but it really affected my bladder, noticeably. I was going to the toilet 3 or 4 times during the night, which defeats the purpose of taking them for me, as a good night's sleep is the main thing I need to get my cortisol down. It's a pity as I like this brand. If you don't have bladder issues I'd still give them a go.

Read the Label people!!!

Posted by VitoGoldfarb on Dec 30, 2015

very disappointed to find out after purchase that this product contains Magnesium oxide and calcium carbonate both are the least bioavailable forms of these minerals also contains Soy Lecithin the only bright spot is the Relora

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 01, 2009

I have been on this for 3 or 4 weeks, so far no weight loss but no gain either. Since I am hypothyroid and have glucose intolerance I was hoping for better results but will no give up yet.

Kept me awake at night...

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Sep 17, 2011

Won't take at this time..

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1251395 on Oct 28, 2012

Not sure if this is working or not....I do feel a bit less stressed but I think that's more the external situation that the cortisol support. I'll keep going at it to see if anything changes.

Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1773206 on Jul 07, 2011

I could not keep taking this. While it did reduce my appetite it gave me headaches and muscle tension. Might work for those with a less sensitive system.

Diet supplements

Posted by Reviewer1138426 on Jul 25, 2008

Too early to review results

Not sure yet

Posted by na-tilsen on Jan 06, 2013

I have only been using for a short time. I am not sure if it is helping yet.

Strange experience

Posted by endesignro on Jul 16, 2013

My experience with this product wasn't a happy one, after a week of normal doses my skin developed a furious rash. I suspected some skin disease (because of the night weird, aggressive itches) but the next day i stopped taking these capsules everything went back to normal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »