Super Cortisol Support

Posted by Reviewer1325139 on Nov 29, 2011

I have been taking them for about three weeks and feel that I am beginning to feel the benefit.I have an increased amount of energy.

Don't think it suited me

Posted by 5188144065634383417 on Dec 28, 2013

Gave me wind.

Too soon to tell you much

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 03, 2011

I'm taking these, but honestly don't know if they are doing anything for me. It's only been about a month. Don't feel any different. Hoping time will tell I may have a bit more energy, perhaps I'm hoping for too much too soon.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

Have a highly demanding job and this product seems to help keep me keep my emotions even through a stressful work day.

I'm still not sure...

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 13, 2011

I'm still not sure if this works or not. I always have a hard time figuring out if supplements really do anything for me and my body. I've tried this on an off for the past couple of years. I feel like it's helping but it's nothing dramatic.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Dec 05, 2008

I have not noticed any difference on these supplements. It has been about a month.

Seems good so far

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I haven't noticed any big changes after one weeks use but I have slept well and felt ok. So far the best product for my stress and anxiety has been pure GABA powder from the same brand. Also phosphatidyl serine seems to have an effect! Update: still no big difference after a longer use. I don't think I'll buy this again.

No effect felt

Posted by Reviewer1179314 on Jun 28, 2012

Don't think I feel any slimming effect

they stop working after a while

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

I took these while dieting, at my first try they worked or so I think because I was taking a lot of dietary supplements, I have reordered them many times and they did not suppress my appetite at times I even ate more....

No too bad

Posted by 4978158886125246025 on Jul 31, 2014

Definitely have more energy, not a miracle cure, though. Don't think they've made much difference to my stress levels.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »