Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Getting Some Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1784664 on Oct 31, 2009

I've done a lot of research about AF and fit almost all of the symptoms. I didn't get much support from my physicians and decided to order Super Cortisol Support with Relora after reading so many positive testimonies about it. I'm thrilled to say I'm getting relief from the insomnia, fatigue, irritability, fuzzy brain and more I've been dealing with for over a year. I now take a probiotic but feel that Super Cortisol Support with Relora is helping with my IBS, too. I thought I'd take two a day but found I had more relief with three. I've been ordering from iHerb for a couple of years and am pleased with all that they do...shipping time, customer support and cost.

This product appears to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Sep 03, 2008

Because of what I found reading reviews and on line research about cortisol I decided to give this product a try. Especially since the beginning of the year I've experienced an incredible amount of stress and have been aware of the toll on me. After I had taken this product for about two weeks it occurred to me late one afternoon at work that I was feeling good. Not exhausted like usual at the end of a long day, and after a weekend that was full. I realized the only thing that had changed was that I had been taking cortisol. After an additional two weeks I can say I do feel better, and I have more energy. I'm still waiting to see if my waistline diminishes as I've gained inches that I just can't get off. I've recommended cortisol to several of my friends that are also tired all the time don't sleep, etc.

More energy, less anxiety with Super Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1603395 on May 20, 2010

The product has indeed helped with the stress I have to deal with. Before the product, I was gaining weight and having periods of panic. Now the love handles and belly has started to reduce, and I feel more confident and in control of emotions. Less anger. I take one capsule every meal during the work week. Of course, the better solution would be to relieve the stress.

Sugar Balance

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on May 25, 2011

As 'Banaba Leaf Extract' was out of stock, I purchased this - blood test showed insulin levels greatly improved - and my low adrenal output also improved!!!

More energy

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I notice more energy when I take these :)