Used to it now & loving it

Posted by 5635737412278100484 on Apr 04, 2015

At first this product seemed to make me feel weird and jumpy and I wasn't sure if I could continue taking it (though taking it with theanine helped as this product doesn't contain theanine), but after a few weeks my body adjusted and now I am feeling great. I've struggled with anxiety for years and I feel much less anxious and stressed now. I still have mental stress but it doesn't take as much of a toll on my body as it used to. I also take one pill at a time even though the bottle says to take two; sometimes you have to work up to it. Remember to start low and go slow, and be patient as you get used to taking this, and maybe it will work for you too.

so far so good!

Posted by lauramm on Jan 02, 2015

seems to give me more energy for gym, visibly more than carnitine :) will continue buying to see slimming results!

Relajante natural

Posted by 4986061986473625769 on Jun 21, 2014

El control del cortisol supone además el control del estrés y ansiedad, y realmente hace efecto, porque si fuese placebo no haría efecto a un escéptico como yo. Así que el control de cortisol ayuda además de a controlar los nervios, a mejorar el rendimiento deportivo y mejorar la absorción de nutrientes, la quema de grasas, etc. Suplemento casi obligado.

More energy

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I notice more energy when I take these :)

A good product if you are working the NIGHT shift.

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

I used to take this to help me stay up at night and not eat everything in sight while at work. It keeps the energy high, and you won't get unusual cravings.

belly fat

Posted by skinnyfuel on Jan 17, 2012

I tend to have excess fat only in my belly and I have a stressful job. I started eating less than 20 grams of sugar each day and also take Source Naturals Hoodia. I lost weight. I dropped one inch from my waist in three weeks, which is great for my stubborn belly fat.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been taking one to two of these caps daily and have noticed a slight reduction in belly fat.

Helped for Adrenal Issues

Posted by Reviewer1461109 on Sep 15, 2011

I used one bottle of this product for cortisol issues of high/low throughout the day(fluctuations). Recommend getting a four times daily saliva test to see if you fall in the normal range. Then you will know if you need any of these products. I continued to do research on good products for balancing out cortisol and getting it into the normal range. I switched to another product carried by iherb that I like better, the quantum adrenal support.

Sugar Balance

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on May 25, 2011

As 'Banaba Leaf Extract' was out of stock, I purchased this - blood test showed insulin levels greatly improved - and my low adrenal output also improved!!!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1516752 on Mar 21, 2011

Been using it and seems to help post workout and morning

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »