completely turned my life around

Posted by 4665516010969681951 on Feb 25, 2016

I would say this is a purchase I would never forget. I would honestly say that this really does work , I suffered from ongoing stress , anxiety and overall depression. This has helped me sleep and help my focus more on work and less on distracting thoughts. It helps you maintain your weight by helping u sleep better and stress less which is a big component of weight gain. I definitely will purchase it again. Thank you Iherb

super

Posted by 5250140590616073331 on Jan 21, 2016

Helped on my still fatigue, now I feel alive.

Really works

Posted by 4665236388258529064 on Aug 31, 2015

Just recently I realized that I had adrenal fatigue, from a very stressful life without fixed schedules (bedtime is never constant, I never eat my meals at a consistent time, and had candida previously, as well as addiction to coffee). After a day of taking this, I woke up feeling replenished; I haven't felt so rested since I was a kid, and always struggled to wake up in the morning. I noticed it keeps me up if I take it at night, so I tried using melatonin to correct that but woke up with heartburn. I am not reducing dose to two a day, avoiding nighttime.

Take this everyday so I get a perk in late afternoon

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015

Amazing stuff! Was so tired and lethargic before. This really helps.

Helps control my eating

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

I'm perpetually stressed, so my adrenals are always in overdrive. This product doesn't help with the stress any but I do notice that when I take it regularly I don't start absent-mindedly eating as a stress-coping mechanism, and I really appreciate that because the last thing I need is a ton of weight gain on top of all the other stress!

Feeling better

Posted by 5039294745200491620 on May 18, 2015

Easy to take and feel better

Great Adrenal Support

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

Endocrine issues almost always include adrenal problems even though many doctors never seem to go there. This formula will help support your adrenal function and the NOW brand is always a quality solution to turn to.

Love it

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

It has helped me to get rid of cravins specially sweet stuff. Good stuff regarding stress, makes me feel good and lose weight at the same time. IHerbs is super good about shipping and packing, so far it has delivered everything on time and without any issue

Nice :)

Posted by 5256431830608248351 on Nov 11, 2014

Nice :)

Works

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Aug 26, 2014

Gives me energy to make it through my busy day. Seems to help with stress and my stomach seems a little smaller.