they stop working after a while

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

I took these while dieting, at my first try they worked or so I think because I was taking a lot of dietary supplements, I have reordered them many times and they did not suppress my appetite at times I even ate more....

Seems good so far

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I haven't noticed any big changes after one weeks use but I have slept well and felt ok. So far the best product for my stress and anxiety has been pure GABA powder from the same brand. Also phosphatidyl serine seems to have an effect! Update: still no big difference after a longer use. I don't think I'll buy this again.

No effect felt

Posted by Reviewer1179314 on Jun 28, 2012

Don't think I feel any slimming effect

Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1773206 on Jul 07, 2011

I could not keep taking this. While it did reduce my appetite it gave me headaches and muscle tension. Might work for those with a less sensitive system.

this helps

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

this relaxes. haven't been using it long, so can't say for weight loss, but for stress, yes it helps.

excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Dec 21, 2011

It improved my mood and energy level; i feel more level headed and less anxious.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2821819 on Jan 09, 2012

Just finish my cutting phase ,this product has been key to dropping some impressive numbers. Super Cortisol Support has helped to support my adrenal function and given me an edge.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1014871 on Jul 02, 2012

I take these witn doctor best coq10 100MG, it gives more energy without jitters like caffeine. Because I think the black pepper extract from the coq10 helps my body absorb better these pills

Great for low blood pressure..

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Combined with Now Energy it seems to get rid of the occasional head spin that I get when standing up thanks to low blood pressure. I'm guessing it does this by fixing up poor thyroid function and increasing the metabolism.

it's working

Posted by Reviewer1189419 on Jul 04, 2011

I am taking Super Cortisol Support along with Super Citrimax w/Chromate to help manage the stress response and food cravings. I can't tell you which is working, but someting certainly is! For the first time in forever I feel like I have appetite control and am enjoying the resultant weight loss. What a relief!