I'm still not sure...

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 13, 2011

I'm still not sure if this works or not. I always have a hard time figuring out if supplements really do anything for me and my body. I've tried this on an off for the past couple of years. I feel like it's helping but it's nothing dramatic.

they stop working after a while

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

I took these while dieting, at my first try they worked or so I think because I was taking a lot of dietary supplements, I have reordered them many times and they did not suppress my appetite at times I even ate more....

Increased energy!

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Feb 25, 2011

Help to reduce abdominal fat. Good product.

Seems to be very helpful.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Feb 13, 2011

Could be coinsidence that I am just getting better anyway, but since adding this to my regimine, my tummy is actually going down.

does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

After I started taking this I starting having bad headaches, not being sure I stopped taking all supplements then a week later tried just this one and same thing within an hour had a wicked headache, stopped and they went away, so its not for me..

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer2451379 on Jan 17, 2011

I have to take this product before noon as I would not be able to sleep, so I take one in the night when I go to the bathroom, as well as Zymactive enzymes (difficult to find enough "away from food" times) I would like to be able to take the full dose (3) but again I am time limited. I would appreciate any ideas to deal with these problems. Having pointed out the challenges I find these products excellent I do feel that they give me more energy and would like to increase dosage. I have ordered them before and will continue to do so.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2050367 on Jan 05, 2011

Good quality - I notice the difference when I take it and when I don't. After a couple years of severe stress, this is just the trick to help support my system.

I have a lot of energy!!

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Oct 31, 2010

I am so surprised - I have much more energy and I sleep like a baby :-)

great

Posted by Reviewer1490112 on Oct 16, 2010

this product is very needed for the body!

I think its working.

Posted by Reviewer1108221 on Oct 12, 2010

I got this to help with some of my excess belly fat. I have been taking one pill, twice a day and it seems to be helping in that department. It also seems to be helping me slightly with my anxiety issues.