excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Dec 21, 2011

It improved my mood and energy level; i feel more level headed and less anxious.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2821819 on Jan 09, 2012

Just finish my cutting phase ,this product has been key to dropping some impressive numbers. Super Cortisol Support has helped to support my adrenal function and given me an edge.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1014871 on Jul 02, 2012

I take these witn doctor best coq10 100MG, it gives more energy without jitters like caffeine. Because I think the black pepper extract from the coq10 helps my body absorb better these pills

Great for low blood pressure..

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Combined with Now Energy it seems to get rid of the occasional head spin that I get when standing up thanks to low blood pressure. I'm guessing it does this by fixing up poor thyroid function and increasing the metabolism.

it's working

Posted by Reviewer1189419 on Jul 04, 2011

I am taking Super Cortisol Support along with Super Citrimax w/Chromate to help manage the stress response and food cravings. I can't tell you which is working, but someting certainly is! For the first time in forever I feel like I have appetite control and am enjoying the resultant weight loss. What a relief!

good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 05, 2011

good product, works as promised.

no more stress

Posted by Reviewer2974216 on Nov 06, 2011

one of the best supplements on the market for those who have a stressful life.

Another great product from NOW Foods

Posted by Reviewer1729558 on Apr 10, 2014

I like the variety of ingredients NOW Foods selected to include in these capsules.

excellent!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5648202392812713996 on Sep 30, 2013

I love this so im ordering some more right now! im hardly ever hungry, cravings have stopped. lethargy has stopped, stax more energy! luv it luv it luv it! think im always going 2 take this!

Great

Posted by 5191728181714145938 on Jan 10, 2014

Does what it says. helped me a lot. i don't feel i need it as much as i used to but thats probably down to it being a good product. Will only work if you are low on cortisol so do your research to make sure it's the right product for you.