good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 05, 2011

good product, works as promised.

no more stress

Posted by Reviewer2974216 on Nov 06, 2011

one of the best supplements on the market for those who have a stressful life.

Another great product from NOW Foods

Posted by Reviewer1729558 on Apr 10, 2014

I like the variety of ingredients NOW Foods selected to include in these capsules.

Super Cortisol Support for calming effect

Posted by Reviewer2343130 on Jun 24, 2014

My husband had a stroke and sometimes gets anxious when speaking. Super Cortisol Support helps calm him.

Belly fat.

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on Aug 16, 2014

Works great to get rid of stubborn belly fat and even better with raspberry ketones.I also recommend some physical exercise that gets the cardio up and the plank if you want a sixpack.. ;)

Works

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Aug 26, 2014

Gives me energy to make it through my busy day. Seems to help with stress and my stomach seems a little smaller.

Nice :)

Posted by 5256431830608248351 on Nov 11, 2014

Nice :)

excellent!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5648202392812713996 on Sep 30, 2013

I love this so im ordering some more right now! im hardly ever hungry, cravings have stopped. lethargy has stopped, stax more energy! luv it luv it luv it! think im always going 2 take this!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Jan 13, 2014

I have only been taking this 3 weeks so not totally sold that what is happening can be attributed to this product. Anyhow.... for the first time ever I have been able to stay off cakes, chocolates, lollies - only for one week but believe me for me that is amazing! I intend to stay off these products. Find that I am more able to stick to a healthier diet and don't have so many sugar cravings and don't feel as hungry at night after a meal which is when I used to eat copius amounts of cakes, chocolates, whatever I could get my hands on. I'm not saying it's a miracle. I have had to be responsible myself for my actions but I think this is helping me to be responsible.

Gives more energy

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 06, 2014

Super Cortisol Support helps cut down on the adrenaline rushes and thus gives more energy.