Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Jan 13, 2014

I have only been taking this 3 weeks so not totally sold that what is happening can be attributed to this product. Anyhow.... for the first time ever I have been able to stay off cakes, chocolates, lollies - only for one week but believe me for me that is amazing! I intend to stay off these products. Find that I am more able to stick to a healthier diet and don't have so many sugar cravings and don't feel as hungry at night after a meal which is when I used to eat copius amounts of cakes, chocolates, whatever I could get my hands on. I'm not saying it's a miracle. I have had to be responsible myself for my actions but I think this is helping me to be responsible.

Gives more energy

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 06, 2014

Super Cortisol Support helps cut down on the adrenaline rushes and thus gives more energy.

Super Cortisol Support

Posted by 5154628052180643678 on Feb 23, 2014

Great product and great value for money, though at times find that these are the hardest to swallow, I usually take my other tablets/capsules after I have taken these.

More relaxed...

Posted by 4808618318988404200 on Jul 29, 2013

I am using this product for a little while now and I can say I feel less stressed!I use it with Relora.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1476394 on Jul 31, 2013

This stuff is amazing. Gives me energy all through the day. I can really tell the difference when I don't take it in the morning. My husband is hooked too. He works nights and this helps him stay focused (on catching the bad guys ;-) ). just do not take it before bed, you will stay up all night long. Your body will be tired but your brain will not shut off!

Nice :)

Posted by 5256431830608248351 on Nov 11, 2014

Nice :)

Super Cortisol Support for calming effect

Posted by Reviewer2343130 on Jun 24, 2014

My husband had a stroke and sometimes gets anxious when speaking. Super Cortisol Support helps calm him.

Belly fat.

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on Aug 16, 2014

Works great to get rid of stubborn belly fat and even better with raspberry ketones.I also recommend some physical exercise that gets the cardio up and the plank if you want a sixpack.. ;)

Works

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Aug 26, 2014

Gives me energy to make it through my busy day. Seems to help with stress and my stomach seems a little smaller.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2050367 on Jan 05, 2011

Good quality - I notice the difference when I take it and when I don't. After a couple years of severe stress, this is just the trick to help support my system.