Great product

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Aug 25, 2010

It keeps your energy levels up without making you feel jittery.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2971739 on Aug 19, 2010

great price

More energy, less anxiety with Super Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1603395 on May 20, 2010

The product has indeed helped with the stress I have to deal with. Before the product, I was gaining weight and having periods of panic. Now the love handles and belly has started to reduce, and I feel more confident and in control of emotions. Less anger. I take one capsule every meal during the work week. Of course, the better solution would be to relieve the stress.

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 13, 2010

Yes, yes, yes! This stuff is excellent! I'm following the "Diet Cure" book by Julia Ross, so I'm really trying to avoid processed food and junk carbs. If taken about a half hour before every meal, this makes avoiding empty carbs very easy. I really notice if I forget to take it. On the sad side, I haven't yet noticed any weight loss or decrease in stomach fat, but I haven't been on it very long and attribute this to my body adjusting from discontinuing Adderall XR recently. (My appetite really increased for a couple of weeks but it's settling back down now.) I haven't gained any weight after that discontinuation though and that's a definite plus!

Super Cortisol Support with Relora

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Apr 16, 2010

It's been three weeks and taken daily without noticeable weight loss around my midsection. I'll finish the bottle and hope and wait and see.

it works for me

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

I can tell when my cortisol levels are low and it really helps. I can't take it too late at night, I'm afraid it will keep me up. But during the day it rocks!

Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1016058 on Mar 06, 2010

I have been looking for this since my doctor advised me to use and could not find it.I am so glad I found IHerb.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1898992 on Feb 26, 2010

I new I had some cortisol problems so I decided to try this and it has really helped with my night time food cravings.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Feb 12, 2010

I have had less stress and I'm sleeping better since I started taking these. I've also lost a few pounds. I plan to keep taking them indefinitely.

Now Foods Super Cortisol Support with Relora

Posted by Reviewer1750459 on Jan 17, 2010

Wonderful product; hard to find retail supplment with magnolia bark and banaba! Taking those ingredients allowed me to be free of blood pressure meds! Of course green tea helped, as well; butthat`s readily available in stores. Please keep this Relacore in your sales offerings.