no more stress

Posted by Reviewer2974216 on Nov 06, 2011

one of the best supplements on the market for those who have a stressful life.

it's working

Posted by Reviewer1189419 on Jul 04, 2011

I am taking Super Cortisol Support along with Super Citrimax w/Chromate to help manage the stress response and food cravings. I can't tell you which is working, but someting certainly is! For the first time in forever I feel like I have appetite control and am enjoying the resultant weight loss. What a relief!

this helps

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

this relaxes. haven't been using it long, so can't say for weight loss, but for stress, yes it helps.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1014871 on Jul 02, 2012

I take these witn doctor best coq10 100MG, it gives more energy without jitters like caffeine. Because I think the black pepper extract from the coq10 helps my body absorb better these pills

Great for low blood pressure..

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Combined with Now Energy it seems to get rid of the occasional head spin that I get when standing up thanks to low blood pressure. I'm guessing it does this by fixing up poor thyroid function and increasing the metabolism.

Another great product from NOW Foods

Posted by Reviewer1729558 on Apr 10, 2014

I like the variety of ingredients NOW Foods selected to include in these capsules.

Super Cortisol Support for calming effect

Posted by Reviewer2343130 on Jun 24, 2014

My husband had a stroke and sometimes gets anxious when speaking. Super Cortisol Support helps calm him.

Belly fat.

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on Aug 16, 2014

Works great to get rid of stubborn belly fat and even better with raspberry ketones.I also recommend some physical exercise that gets the cardio up and the plank if you want a sixpack.. ;)

Works

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Aug 26, 2014

Gives me energy to make it through my busy day. Seems to help with stress and my stomach seems a little smaller.

Nice :)