Terrific product!

Posted by Reviewer3338262 on Dec 10, 2009

I have noticed an improvement in less than a week.

this helps

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

this relaxes. haven't been using it long, so can't say for weight loss, but for stress, yes it helps.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1014871 on Jul 02, 2012

I take these witn doctor best coq10 100MG, it gives more energy without jitters like caffeine. Because I think the black pepper extract from the coq10 helps my body absorb better these pills

Great for low blood pressure..

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Combined with Now Energy it seems to get rid of the occasional head spin that I get when standing up thanks to low blood pressure. I'm guessing it does this by fixing up poor thyroid function and increasing the metabolism.

it's working

Posted by Reviewer1189419 on Jul 04, 2011

I am taking Super Cortisol Support along with Super Citrimax w/Chromate to help manage the stress response and food cravings. I can't tell you which is working, but someting certainly is! For the first time in forever I feel like I have appetite control and am enjoying the resultant weight loss. What a relief!

Super Cortisol support

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Apr 08, 2013

Aids the reduction of inter-glandular stress related to the thalamus which may reduce personal food cravings or other stress factors. improves vitality, do not over stretch the benefits

good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 05, 2011

good product, works as promised.

no more stress

Posted by Reviewer2974216 on Nov 06, 2011

one of the best supplements on the market for those who have a stressful life.

excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Dec 21, 2011

It improved my mood and energy level; i feel more level headed and less anxious.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2821819 on Jan 09, 2012

Just finish my cutting phase ,this product has been key to dropping some impressive numbers. Super Cortisol Support has helped to support my adrenal function and given me an edge.