Great Adrenal Support

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

Endocrine issues almost always include adrenal problems even though many doctors never seem to go there. This formula will help support your adrenal function and the NOW brand is always a quality solution to turn to.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I started using Now 7-keto when I found out that I had all symptoms of adrenal fatigue. After some months, I tried this product, Super Cortisol support. I didn't work out well, the symptons came back after some weeks. I quickly changed back to 7-keto and still have no more symptoms of adrenal fatigue (where I live, I can't do testing, but I can recognize the symptoms very well).

Used to it now & loving it

Posted by 5635737412278100484 on Apr 04, 2015

At first this product seemed to make me feel weird and jumpy and I wasn't sure if I could continue taking it (though taking it with theanine helped as this product doesn't contain theanine), but after a few weeks my body adjusted and now I am feeling great. I've struggled with anxiety for years and I feel much less anxious and stressed now. I still have mental stress but it doesn't take as much of a toll on my body as it used to. I also take one pill at a time even though the bottle says to take two; sometimes you have to work up to it. Remember to start low and go slow, and be patient as you get used to taking this, and maybe it will work for you too.

Not Seeing much of an Improvement Whatsoever

Posted by 5027363442805689363 on Feb 04, 2015

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now & I haven't seen anything noticeable, not with energy or weight loss. I am bummed that I am now left with multiple jars of a product I do not like.

So so

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I took this for stress control but it did not work for me.

so far so good!

Posted by lauramm on Jan 02, 2015

seems to give me more energy for gym, visibly more than carnitine :) will continue buying to see slimming results!

Love it

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

It has helped me to get rid of cravins specially sweet stuff. Good stuff regarding stress, makes me feel good and lose weight at the same time. IHerbs is super good about shipping and packing, so far it has delivered everything on time and without any issue

iherb sucks!!!!

Posted by 5141914594819746159 on Nov 12, 2014

SORRY, I can't say anything about this product because herb never sent it, but of course they DID charge it to my account

Nice :)

Posted by 5256431830608248351 on Nov 11, 2014

Nice :)

don't know what to say

Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Sep 16, 2014

well i finished 2 super cortisol support as i was taking 3 caps per day so that lasted 2 months continuously and i did not see any impacts on what it is supposed to help... and i want to say that i have a proper diet and doing daily fitness .. i did not notice any specific improvement on fatigue or weight... or stress... maybe the quantities are not enough but well 3 caps a day it s already quite a lot considering the indications... so i am perplexed on the efficiency of the product...