Wow wow wow

Posted by 5174559538017648035 on Mar 01, 2013

Absolutely amazing! I've been suffering from adrenal fatigue a year. Tried all kinds of herbs. After only 1 capsule a slept 7,5 hours in a row at night. Good deep sleep! I use to wake up at 2 and 3.30 and have light sleep. And my IBS i almost gone after 2 days! I take 3 a day and will deffintley continue!.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2466308 on May 20, 2009

Truly helped me to lose the fat around my middle that was stressed induced. Highly recommend.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Dec 26, 2008

This supplement really works! I feel more relaxed and I sleep better. I don't feel sleepy in the day with this supplement and I have piece of mind knowing my cortisol levels are under control.

Great!

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Dec 01, 2012

Bought this due to a high stress job and I was super stressed out. This definitely help with the mood swings and less reactive

Seems to Help Me Sleep

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 02, 2012

I upped my increase of this to three times per day and seemed to sleep more soundly. When I did wake up during the night, I was still very sleepy and was able to fall back asleep, which is not typical for me. Then I started taking Corti-cut instead and that effect seemed to stop. Last night I woke up and decided to take one of the Super Cortisol Support. I fell asleep and slept very deeply for several hours. I'm going to take this at night from now on and take the Corti-cut during the day.

made anxiety way worse!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 15, 2014

I felt some headaches, but worse it made my anxiety way worse and panic disorder way worse. I hoped it wasnt because of this, but when I stopped taking it my anxiety was much much lower. Not sure what ingedient caused this.*UPDATE: tried it again 1 year later after DR says blood work shows adrenal fatigue etc. Again, it made my anxiety much worse! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

More energy, less anxiety with Super Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1603395 on May 20, 2010

The product has indeed helped with the stress I have to deal with. Before the product, I was gaining weight and having periods of panic. Now the love handles and belly has started to reduce, and I feel more confident and in control of emotions. Less anger. I take one capsule every meal during the work week. Of course, the better solution would be to relieve the stress.

Helps in weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1115036 on Aug 28, 2008

Gives energy, have lost weight guickly better than without

Super Cortisol by Now Foods

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Debilitated by ME (it's like Chronic Fatigue but it starts with a bad flu-like illness), I've spent years hardly able to leave my home due to fatigue. I've tried many products for it, but none really helped much. After taking Now Foods' Super Cortisol, Fo Ti (Nature's Way Fo-Ti Root and then Paradise Herbs Fo-Ti), and Now Foods' L-Tyrosine for 2 weeks, I perked up during the day and began needing considerably less sleep at night. These products are the only changes I've made in my life. (I take the maximum dosage given on each bottle.) I can't say if it's one of these products or the combination, but my energy level has increased considerably and my foggy brain has cleared. To anyone experiencing fatigue and/or brain fog, I'd suggest reading up on each of the products I've been using, then testing with one or all. It could take longer for you than it has for me, so don't give up!

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jan 14, 2010

From day one, sugar is not a problem anymore. I took it that afternoon, and fixed coffee with cream & sugar as normal. Had to dump the cup, make a new one with half the amount of sugar. I noticed dramatic difference in amount of sugar needed to satisfy the flavors. Even on cereal, less sugar is better now. Does not give you jitters at all.