Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Love it- It Works !

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 31, 2012

As I have gotten older I find stress is a little harder to handle, or at least I find the physical symtoms more prominent. Starting taking this as a natural solution for excess stress that was on and off at the time, I was able to take it at night when I could not sleep and basically anytime things were causing me to feel that aching in my stomach...I now have an extra bottle of this all the time, just in case and as always IHERB has the best prices anywhere and especially if you live in Canada..

Exceeded my low expectations

Posted by Reviewer1778392 on Sep 24, 2008

This product has done all the description said it would. It has evened out my moods while giving me more energy and it has actually lessened my appetite some. That's a plus! I only take 2 a day b/c I know taking the 3rd with dinner would probably keep me up all night and it still works as advertised. Pleasantly surprised.

Regulates Stress Related Cortisol Production

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I take this product to reduce cortisol production due to stress. The dosage only calls for you to take 1 capsule 3 times daily but I take 2 capsules 3 times daily because taking only 1 wasnt reducing my appetite or relieving my stress level like it should. Thats only a personal observation as everything works differently for each individual. Overall I really like this product.

This product appears to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Sep 03, 2008

Because of what I found reading reviews and on line research about cortisol I decided to give this product a try. Especially since the beginning of the year I've experienced an incredible amount of stress and have been aware of the toll on me. After I had taken this product for about two weeks it occurred to me late one afternoon at work that I was feeling good. Not exhausted like usual at the end of a long day, and after a weekend that was full. I realized the only thing that had changed was that I had been taking cortisol. After an additional two weeks I can say I do feel better, and I have more energy. I'm still waiting to see if my waistline diminishes as I've gained inches that I just can't get off. I've recommended cortisol to several of my friends that are also tired all the time don't sleep, etc.

I love the product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2021283 on Sep 20, 2008

I was able to get rid of the midsection!!!