I feel different in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2326946 on May 25, 2012

I have taken this product for several months and can feel the difference in my nervous system after months of having unrelenting stress in my life. I am calmer and not so quickly agitated or startled. I am sleeping through the night and feel more rested. Slowly I am coming back into a sense of physical and emotional balance. Getting your cortisol levels back to normal is key to getting healthier.

very subtle and very good

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 07, 2009

I couldn't feel any change at first, but then I realized I stopped feeling very hungry when I haven't eaten for 4-5 hrs. Then I realized I was feeling more energetic both during day and night time. Also my endurance to stress and noise is better. Although I should stop taking it to know for sure because I am also using an antidepressant.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2081182 on Jan 15, 2012

Really works well. I feel that my stomach has gotten flatter! I will definitely buy this product again!

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Sep 20, 2011

Within 2 weeks I lost 3 pounds which I think is a reasonable weight loss rate. My abdomen felt flatter, and looked a bit flatter.

Love it

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

It has helped me to get rid of cravins specially sweet stuff. Good stuff regarding stress, makes me feel good and lose weight at the same time. IHerbs is super good about shipping and packing, so far it has delivered everything on time and without any issue

Great Adrenal Support

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

Endocrine issues almost always include adrenal problems even though many doctors never seem to go there. This formula will help support your adrenal function and the NOW brand is always a quality solution to turn to.

Incredible!!

Posted by 4733661379655101999 on Jun 12, 2016

I will use this product for the rest of my life! I have really noticed the difference in my sleep habits and stress lhevels on just a few weeks. I take this with a multivitamin and Oxfam bile every day. Love it. I'll never look back. It's changed my life.

More energy

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I notice more energy when I take these :)

Not Seeing much of an Improvement Whatsoever

Posted by 5027363442805689363 on Feb 04, 2015

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now & I haven't seen anything noticeable, not with energy or weight loss. I am bummed that I am now left with multiple jars of a product I do not like.

Sucks tennis BALLSSS

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Didn't help much infact felt a little chest tighness