Sucks tennis BALLSSS

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Didn't help much infact felt a little chest tighness

Not Seeing much of an Improvement Whatsoever

Posted by 5027363442805689363 on Feb 04, 2015

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now & I haven't seen anything noticeable, not with energy or weight loss. I am bummed that I am now left with multiple jars of a product I do not like.

I feel different in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2326946 on May 25, 2012

I have taken this product for several months and can feel the difference in my nervous system after months of having unrelenting stress in my life. I am calmer and not so quickly agitated or startled. I am sleeping through the night and feel more rested. Slowly I am coming back into a sense of physical and emotional balance. Getting your cortisol levels back to normal is key to getting healthier.

Use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1411270 on Nov 09, 2008

Wow a great product, I noticed a diference the first day, also if I miss it I do see the difference.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1136745 on May 12, 2009

changed to these from ordinary relora,work much better as i have under-active thyroid.I use Now Foods most of the time even though I have to send for them to be shipped to the uk.Recommend them highly! Thankyou! Also service from iherb is fantastic!

very subtle and very good

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 07, 2009

I couldn't feel any change at first, but then I realized I stopped feeling very hungry when I haven't eaten for 4-5 hrs. Then I realized I was feeling more energetic both during day and night time. Also my endurance to stress and noise is better. Although I should stop taking it to know for sure because I am also using an antidepressant.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Feb 12, 2010

I have had less stress and I'm sleeping better since I started taking these. I've also lost a few pounds. I plan to keep taking them indefinitely.

Seems to be very helpful.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Feb 13, 2011

Could be coinsidence that I am just getting better anyway, but since adding this to my regimine, my tummy is actually going down.

Increased energy!

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Feb 25, 2011

Help to reduce abdominal fat. Good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1898992 on Feb 26, 2010

I new I had some cortisol problems so I decided to try this and it has really helped with my night time food cravings.