Sucks tennis BALLSSS

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Didn't help much infact felt a little chest tighness

Not Seeing much of an Improvement Whatsoever

Posted by 5027363442805689363 on Feb 04, 2015

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now & I haven't seen anything noticeable, not with energy or weight loss. I am bummed that I am now left with multiple jars of a product I do not like.

I think its working.

Posted by Reviewer1108221 on Oct 12, 2010

I got this to help with some of my excess belly fat. I have been taking one pill, twice a day and it seems to be helping in that department. It also seems to be helping me slightly with my anxiety issues.

Contains caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Mar 19, 2016

I get insomnia and that is when my cortisol is a problem. Obviously I try not to have caffeine when I have it. Other than for this reason I cut out all caffeine drinks because my bladder is very sensitive to it. I didn't know these had caffeine in them when i first took them. I don't think it affected my insomnia but it really affected my bladder, noticeably. I was going to the toilet 3 or 4 times during the night, which defeats the purpose of taking them for me, as a good night's sleep is the main thing I need to get my cortisol down. It's a pity as I like this brand. If you don't have bladder issues I'd still give them a go.

Use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1411270 on Nov 09, 2008

Wow a great product, I noticed a diference the first day, also if I miss it I do see the difference.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1136745 on May 12, 2009

changed to these from ordinary relora,work much better as i have under-active thyroid.I use Now Foods most of the time even though I have to send for them to be shipped to the uk.Recommend them highly! Thankyou! Also service from iherb is fantastic!

I feel different in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2326946 on May 25, 2012

I have taken this product for several months and can feel the difference in my nervous system after months of having unrelenting stress in my life. I am calmer and not so quickly agitated or startled. I am sleeping through the night and feel more rested. Slowly I am coming back into a sense of physical and emotional balance. Getting your cortisol levels back to normal is key to getting healthier.

very subtle and very good

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 07, 2009

I couldn't feel any change at first, but then I realized I stopped feeling very hungry when I haven't eaten for 4-5 hrs. Then I realized I was feeling more energetic both during day and night time. Also my endurance to stress and noise is better. Although I should stop taking it to know for sure because I am also using an antidepressant.

Excellent product for stress relief

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Oct 17, 2016

I have used this product for times of high stress and am very grateful. I keep it on hand all the time now and have shared it with others and it has helped everyone who has tried it. I found the effects to be very subtle, meaning it's not like you notice it working but if you pay attention, you'll see that you feel calmer. It's a very gentle effect, not dramatic. I recommend taking the supplement during periods of high stress. I have also used herbpharm tincture and tulsi tea for similar aid in helping to soothe your adrenal system. Not all at once, just choose one and experiment to see what works for you. I highly recommend this product!

super cortisol support NOW <3

Posted by 5132471176985086359 on Aug 04, 2016

well, i just love it. i recomendet this to my friends that also has hight stress levels or adrenal fatiques. using this few weeks now and i ordered more. ive been suffering from bad adrenal fatique and hight cortisol, its horrible place to be. i didnt got any help from anywhere, but thank god i found Iherb and this product. in very short time it helped me so much, i feel more calm, i can handle stress better, im more happier, i sleep better, im not exhausted when i wake up, i have more energy! I don't think i can handle without this product! :)