it works for me

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010

I can tell when my cortisol levels are low and it really helps. I can't take it too late at night, I'm afraid it will keep me up. But during the day it rocks!

I think its working.

Posted by Reviewer1108221 on Oct 12, 2010

I got this to help with some of my excess belly fat. I have been taking one pill, twice a day and it seems to be helping in that department. It also seems to be helping me slightly with my anxiety issues.

Use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1411270 on Nov 09, 2008

Wow a great product, I noticed a diference the first day, also if I miss it I do see the difference.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1136745 on May 12, 2009

changed to these from ordinary relora,work much better as i have under-active thyroid.I use Now Foods most of the time even though I have to send for them to be shipped to the uk.Recommend them highly! Thankyou! Also service from iherb is fantastic!

I feel different in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2326946 on May 25, 2012

I have taken this product for several months and can feel the difference in my nervous system after months of having unrelenting stress in my life. I am calmer and not so quickly agitated or startled. I am sleeping through the night and feel more rested. Slowly I am coming back into a sense of physical and emotional balance. Getting your cortisol levels back to normal is key to getting healthier.

very subtle and very good

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 07, 2009

I couldn't feel any change at first, but then I realized I stopped feeling very hungry when I haven't eaten for 4-5 hrs. Then I realized I was feeling more energetic both during day and night time. Also my endurance to stress and noise is better. Although I should stop taking it to know for sure because I am also using an antidepressant.

Contains caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Mar 19, 2016

I get insomnia and that is when my cortisol is a problem. Obviously I try not to have caffeine when I have it. Other than for this reason I cut out all caffeine drinks because my bladder is very sensitive to it. I didn't know these had caffeine in them when i first took them. I don't think it affected my insomnia but it really affected my bladder, noticeably. I was going to the toilet 3 or 4 times during the night, which defeats the purpose of taking them for me, as a good night's sleep is the main thing I need to get my cortisol down. It's a pity as I like this brand. If you don't have bladder issues I'd still give them a go.

Incredible!!

Posted by 4733661379655101999 on Jun 12, 2016

I will use this product for the rest of my life! I have really noticed the difference in my sleep habits and stress lhevels on just a few weeks. I take this with a multivitamin and Oxfam bile every day. Love it. I'll never look back. It's changed my life.

Great Adrenal Support

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

Endocrine issues almost always include adrenal problems even though many doctors never seem to go there. This formula will help support your adrenal function and the NOW brand is always a quality solution to turn to.

Love it

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

It has helped me to get rid of cravins specially sweet stuff. Good stuff regarding stress, makes me feel good and lose weight at the same time. IHerbs is super good about shipping and packing, so far it has delivered everything on time and without any issue