I'm still not sure...

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 13, 2011

I'm still not sure if this works or not. I always have a hard time figuring out if supplements really do anything for me and my body. I've tried this on an off for the past couple of years. I feel like it's helping but it's nothing dramatic.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 01, 2009

I have been on this for 3 or 4 weeks, so far no weight loss but no gain either. Since I am hypothyroid and have glucose intolerance I was hoping for better results but will no give up yet.

Don't work

Posted by Reviewer2285180 on Jun 01, 2011

I was taking a different brand of the cortisol support tablets but decided to try these since they cost less and am sorry I did. These do not work. On the other brand I lost weight and felt better but with these I don't feel any difference. Don't waste your money. Spend the money and get the better expensive ones!

Maybe for others . . .

Posted by Reviewer3227964 on Dec 20, 2008

It's hard for me to tell how well this product might work, as the pantothenic acid in it made me so depressed that I quit using it after a week.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Dec 05, 2008

I have not noticed any difference on these supplements. It has been about a month.

Support

Posted by Reviewer2015699 on Aug 28, 2009

Seems to help energy levels and hoping it will enable my IntegraLean to overcome its inability to work under stressful conditions for weight loss.

Super cortisol support

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Mar 25, 2011

Have used this product before. Really like it

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 13, 2010

Yes, yes, yes! This stuff is excellent! I'm following the "Diet Cure" book by Julia Ross, so I'm really trying to avoid processed food and junk carbs. If taken about a half hour before every meal, this makes avoiding empty carbs very easy. I really notice if I forget to take it. On the sad side, I haven't yet noticed any weight loss or decrease in stomach fat, but I haven't been on it very long and attribute this to my body adjusting from discontinuing Adderall XR recently. (My appetite really increased for a couple of weeks but it's settling back down now.) I haven't gained any weight after that discontinuation though and that's a definite plus!

Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1016058 on Mar 06, 2010

I have been looking for this since my doctor advised me to use and could not find it.I am so glad I found IHerb.

Lean and mean...

Posted by Reviewer2395795 on Jan 02, 2010

As part of balanced diet and structured exercise programme, this supplement can provide some excellent benefits in helping you achieve the lean and defined look. Definitely worth giving a try.