Support

Posted by Reviewer2015699 on Aug 28, 2009

Seems to help energy levels and hoping it will enable my IntegraLean to overcome its inability to work under stressful conditions for weight loss.

Super cortisol support

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Mar 25, 2011

Have used this product before. Really like it

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 13, 2010

Yes, yes, yes! This stuff is excellent! I'm following the "Diet Cure" book by Julia Ross, so I'm really trying to avoid processed food and junk carbs. If taken about a half hour before every meal, this makes avoiding empty carbs very easy. I really notice if I forget to take it. On the sad side, I haven't yet noticed any weight loss or decrease in stomach fat, but I haven't been on it very long and attribute this to my body adjusting from discontinuing Adderall XR recently. (My appetite really increased for a couple of weeks but it's settling back down now.) I haven't gained any weight after that discontinuation though and that's a definite plus!

Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1016058 on Mar 06, 2010

I have been looking for this since my doctor advised me to use and could not find it.I am so glad I found IHerb.

Lean and mean...

Posted by Reviewer2395795 on Jan 02, 2010

As part of balanced diet and structured exercise programme, this supplement can provide some excellent benefits in helping you achieve the lean and defined look. Definitely worth giving a try.

they stop working after a while

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

I took these while dieting, at my first try they worked or so I think because I was taking a lot of dietary supplements, I have reordered them many times and they did not suppress my appetite at times I even ate more....

Seems good so far

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I haven't noticed any big changes after one weeks use but I have slept well and felt ok. So far the best product for my stress and anxiety has been pure GABA powder from the same brand. Also phosphatidyl serine seems to have an effect! Update: still no big difference after a longer use. I don't think I'll buy this again.

No effect felt

Posted by Reviewer1179314 on Jun 28, 2012

Don't think I feel any slimming effect

Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1773206 on Jul 07, 2011

I could not keep taking this. While it did reduce my appetite it gave me headaches and muscle tension. Might work for those with a less sensitive system.

this helps

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

this relaxes. haven't been using it long, so can't say for weight loss, but for stress, yes it helps.