this helps

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

this relaxes. haven't been using it long, so can't say for weight loss, but for stress, yes it helps.

Another great product from NOW Foods

Posted by Reviewer1729558 on Apr 10, 2014

I like the variety of ingredients NOW Foods selected to include in these capsules.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Aug 26, 2014

Gives me energy to make it through my busy day. Seems to help with stress and my stomach seems a little smaller.

Great

Posted by 5191728181714145938 on Jan 10, 2014

Does what it says. helped me a lot. i don't feel i need it as much as i used to but thats probably down to it being a good product. Will only work if you are low on cortisol so do your research to make sure it's the right product for you.

Gives more energy

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 06, 2014

Super Cortisol Support helps cut down on the adrenaline rushes and thus gives more energy.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1476394 on Jul 31, 2013

This stuff is amazing. Gives me energy all through the day. I can really tell the difference when I don't take it in the morning. My husband is hooked too. He works nights and this helps him stay focused (on catching the bad guys ;-) ). just do not take it before bed, you will stay up all night long. Your body will be tired but your brain will not shut off!

Used to it now & loving it

Posted by 5635737412278100484 on Apr 04, 2015

At first this product seemed to make me feel weird and jumpy and I wasn't sure if I could continue taking it (though taking it with theanine helped as this product doesn't contain theanine), but after a few weeks my body adjusted and now I am feeling great. I've struggled with anxiety for years and I feel much less anxious and stressed now. I still have mental stress but it doesn't take as much of a toll on my body as it used to. I also take one pill at a time even though the bottle says to take two; sometimes you have to work up to it. Remember to start low and go slow, and be patient as you get used to taking this, and maybe it will work for you too.

A good product if you are working the NIGHT shift.

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

I used to take this to help me stay up at night and not eat everything in sight while at work. It keeps the energy high, and you won't get unusual cravings.

Helped for Adrenal Issues

Posted by Reviewer1461109 on Sep 15, 2011

I used one bottle of this product for cortisol issues of high/low throughout the day(fluctuations). Recommend getting a four times daily saliva test to see if you fall in the normal range. Then you will know if you need any of these products. I continued to do research on good products for balancing out cortisol and getting it into the normal range. I switched to another product carried by iherb that I like better, the quantum adrenal support.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1516752 on Mar 21, 2011

Been using it and seems to help post workout and morning