Too "Super" for me

Posted by Reviewer3328077 on Mar 16, 2009

These enzymes worked more like a laxative for me; I had to stop using them.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Apr 15, 2010

This was not effective for me, maybe not strong enough. Tried them to save money but decided Mega-Zyme enzymes work better. As usual iHerb's service and pricing are great.

Inferior quality

Posted by Reviewer3067077 on Apr 12, 2008

I have tried Nature's Way Ultrazyme and NSI Mega Digestive Enzymes and this product does not deliver the same results as the aforementioned. I threw them in the garbage bin since sending back to the USA would cost me a lot more than getting a refund.

Not for our stomach's

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Jan 19, 2009

These gave both my husband and I a stomach ache so I guess they weren't what we needed and some of what we didn't need for digesting. Will go back to the plant enzymes we were using.

Ox Bile.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on May 27, 2011

Was one of the ingredients and not something I wanted to put in my system.

I really wanted this to work...

Posted by 5593893076834040396 on Oct 14, 2012

My gallbladder was removed about a year ago due to stones. The doctor did not tell me that I would gain weight, yet that is exactly what happened. After some Googling, I found out that I was not alone, and that there were bile salts and enzymes that would help with this issue. I read a lot of customer reviews and settled on this product. I really wanted it to work. However, I have noticed that sometimes when I take it, I vomit either during or shortly after the meal. I do not vomit on a regular basis, and taking the enzyme is the only consistent factor in the last few times that it has happened. Once I do finish throwing up, my appetite comes right back, and I'm able to eat more of the same food with no problem, so my only conclusion is that my body doesn't like this pill, and is sending it back up. Therefore, I will not continue to take it. I will, however, try a different product, preferably one that is entirely plant-based and/or does not contain HCL. There is no indication that I have ever been deficient in stomach acids, only the bile and enzymes. I feel that the HCL is most likely my problem ingredient. If you decide to try this, I hope that you get better results than I did.

I don't recommend this!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 17, 2013

This did make me regular but at the same time increased my appetite and made me thirsty and hungry most of the time! I consulted a physician and he said that the Pancreatin (Amylase) enzyme can raise your blood Glucose to a dangerous level!! That expains the thirst and constant hunger! I threw these away immediately. I'm gonna look for digestive nzymes that don't have Amylase in them.

Avoid if breastfeeding

Posted by Reviewer3185907 on Mar 14, 2011

I took this product to try to remedy acid reflux problems. Within a few hours my 20 month old daughter who is breastfed was obviously experiencing discomfort and her lips swelled up and red welts appeared over her body. I have not experienced this reaction with a previous digestive enzyme. Strong stuff - take care.

very low potency!

Posted by stellaau on Sep 22, 2014

After gallbladder removal I realised I have to aid my digestion. I ordered this product and after couple of weeks I was still bloated and not digesting the food properly. Did some research and found out that I have to take 13 of these tablets with each meal! They are of very low potency! No wonder my digestion was not improved.

enzymes for dummies

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jan 27, 2008

seems to be about the same as others

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »