Good ingredients

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Apr 15, 2015

And good value for what the tablets contain. So I am a first time user and will report more later.

This product doesn't work for me at all!!

Posted by 5008046226369245982 on Apr 09, 2015

I just finished one bottle of this product. It's a waste of money for me. It really doesn't match its name. I am trying another brand. I will see if that is better for me. I also tried Beano. It works really well for me. Unfortunately iHerb doesn't sell this product.

Helps with Crohn's Disease and IBS!

Posted by 4792637306786851048 on Nov 12, 2014

I recently started taking this in combination with the Now Foods Gr8-Dophilus. This is clearly really helping with my digestion. I've had Crohn's disease and IBS problems for years and I can see these products making a difference.

One of the best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value

I can eat anything now!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014

Before I had to really watch what I ate and usually had stomach aches and gas anyway. I have IBS. These help the food to digest properly and I can now eat what I want. Also, my husband took one before a steak dinner he knew would cause problems. He was trouble free and will now use them when he eats high fat foods. I will continue to get these because they work the best of the four or five I've tried. I like the tablets better than the capsules because if I'm eating just a small snack, I can use my pill cutter to cut these into 4 pieces. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

Great Product!

Posted by 5128747003122218322 on Mar 06, 2014

Have used "Now" Super Enzymes for many years. I am Vegan and this product is essential for digestive health.

Once you get used to them, they are great!

Posted by 5515217573863387331 on Jan 15, 2014

I take these through cycles, and they always help. The first week or two you are on them, you may feel a bit of gas, bloating, and have some bowel movements that may set off biohazard alarms, but after a week or two they are great. I moved to Korea, and taking these are helping me deal with the major dietary changes that happen when moving from the US.

.....Amazing. Great Product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have been using this company's enzyme formula for 3 years NOW, and it must be doing the job, because the digestive issues I'd experienced before have ceased. If 1 Capsule or Tablet does not work for you, take 5! 1 is enough for me, but some of my friends need to take more. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Really helps with digestion

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Nov 16, 2013

Almost instantly made my stomach feel better

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1335352 on Oct 23, 2013

just can't live without this