what a life changer

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014

for many years I was plagued by a constant misery of acid indigestion and bloating. After eating I could barely move. I traveled with antacids everywhere I went. I noticed an aquaintance of mine using enzymes and, after inquiring about them, decided to try them myself. That was over two decades ago, and I haven't had a single episode of acid reflux since. The difference this had made in my life has been miraculous. Now Foods Super Enzymes is a safe, economical and effective formula. Simply take one before each meal. Hopefully it will do for you what it did for me. Click my user name, alloriginal, to read reviews on all my favorite products! Click YES if my revew helped.

Works wonders for me.

Posted by Galensmom on Feb 17, 2014

Digestion issues seemed to hit as I got older, lucklily these enzymes are available. I have been using these for a long time now. Completely prevents gas and other digestive upets when 1 tablet is taken at the beginning of a meal. esp. effective when milk, ice cream and other fatty foods could give me a problem, and if I don't take it, I certainly can tell the difference.

Target Digestive Enzyme for Low Stomach Acid

Posted by RubiesHealth on Feb 06, 2015

NOW Super Enzyme contains Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl) and ox bile extract, which are very helpful for people with bloodtype A and AB, who tend to produce less stomach acid and are prone to sluggish liver. It is suitable for people who experience bloating, pain, acid reflux, and food regurgitation with burping, soon after or up to 4 hours after meals. This product works even better if you open up the capsule and mix the content with 1oz (30ml) water and drink it with the meal. Additional tip: this is an excellent fabric stain remover. Wet the area on the fabric that is stained (oil, sauce, sweat, blood, etc), then sprinkle the content of one opened capsule and rub into the stain. Do so on both sides of the fabric of the stain. Proceed to wash the fabric with your usual washer cycle.

must

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

I am taking this everywhere with me. I tried many many enzymes and this helps me the most. I have seriously digesting problems with flour and meat but now I can eat those problematic foods once in awhile with no problem.

Great enzymes!

Posted by 5564075400975371890 on Apr 01, 2014

Have ordered these enzymes for the second time now - and my experience with these are great. They seem to optimize everything in an okay manner - and the synergistic effect of ox bile, pancreatin and betaine/pepsin really helps out. This product is really good for people who struggle with low stomach acid and protein indigestion, multiple food allergies, acid reflux and so forth. I normally do have a strict regimen where I have to be totally off milk and gluten products - this product dont seem to help out too much with milk and gluten. For dairy & gluten issues, I would highly recommend looking into plant derived enzyme formulas with specific DPP IV - enzymes and broad spectrum lactase/ hemicellulase / phytase, maltase and so forth. Anyways, a great product - and very affordable. According to NOW's homepage, this product is free from dairy proteins - so the worst thing that can happen here is a little lactose ( however, I consider this amount to be very small - since I normally struggle with it and haven't noticed ).

Excellent value and effectiveness.

Posted by 5700043229163978487 on May 26, 2014

This product works great and contains everything you need to help your digestion.

Great Help!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3107790 on Mar 19, 2015

Love this enzyme. Using before meals that tend to upset my stomach with flatulence and it helps greatly. Works much better than products like Bean-O which do nothing for me.

Super Enzymes

Posted by 4857714428963322758 on Aug 27, 2015

This product seems to help me avoid canker sores in my mouth. I take it once per day, and I think the condition of my colon has everything to do with the tissues of my mouth.

Enzymes

Posted by 5064392331582269776 on Dec 12, 2015

For now is good enzymes.

¡Buena compra!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Las he usado si he sentido molestias después de una comida pesada y han funcionado. Calman los espasmos y reducen la rigidez del estómago. Comparado con infusiones digestivas.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »