¡Buena compra!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Las he usado si he sentido molestias después de una comida pesada y han funcionado. Calman los espasmos y reducen la rigidez del estómago. Comparado con infusiones digestivas.

Enzymes

Posted by 5064392331582269776 on Dec 12, 2015

For now is good enzymes.

Super Enzymes

Posted by 4857714428963322758 on Aug 27, 2015

This product seems to help me avoid canker sores in my mouth. I take it once per day, and I think the condition of my colon has everything to do with the tissues of my mouth.

Good for digestive.

Posted by 5443326549685060070 on Apr 29, 2015

Generally I took it when eating too much and it does its work.

Great Help!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3107790 on Mar 19, 2015

Love this enzyme. Using before meals that tend to upset my stomach with flatulence and it helps greatly. Works much better than products like Bean-O which do nothing for me.

Best enzymes I've tried.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

I tried two other brands before stumbling across Now foods' Super Enzymes. The Betaine HCl, Pepsin, and Ox bile made a huge difference for me. I've been recommending these to all my friends and relatives. :) There's also a 180 Capsules bottle available for an even better value for money.

Not sure it works

Posted by meleager on Mar 09, 2015

It is the first time I take a supplement like that and I cannot say I see any noticeable difference after taking it.

Really Good

Posted by 5051149054114416651 on Mar 05, 2015

You can feel the effects in 1-2 days. No more gas, and you can actually feel lighter in the morning :D

Timely delivery - seems to work quickly

Posted by 5323731202153309528 on Mar 03, 2015

Received it just in time for a big feast a few days later. After 4 days, I didn't feel as bloated as I usually do. Also, my morning rituals seem to take better shape...if you know what I mean. Will continue to take it (I'm only taking it with one main meal though) and at this point, I'm thinking of ordering another bottle.

Target Digestive Enzyme for Low Stomach Acid

Posted by RubiesHealth on Feb 06, 2015

NOW Super Enzyme contains Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl) and ox bile extract, which are very helpful for people with bloodtype A and AB, who tend to produce less stomach acid and are prone to sluggish liver. It is suitable for people who experience bloating, pain, acid reflux, and food regurgitation with burping, soon after or up to 4 hours after meals. This product works even better if you open up the capsule and mix the content with 1oz (30ml) water and drink it with the meal. Additional tip: this is an excellent fabric stain remover. Wet the area on the fabric that is stained (oil, sauce, sweat, blood, etc), then sprinkle the content of one opened capsule and rub into the stain. Do so on both sides of the fabric of the stain. Proceed to wash the fabric with your usual washer cycle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »