Now Foods, Super Enzymes, 90 Capsules

what a life changer

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014

for many years I was plagued by a constant misery of acid indigestion and bloating. After eating I could barely move. I traveled with antacids everywhere I went. I noticed an aquaintance of mine using enzymes and, after inquiring about them, decided to try them myself. That was over two decades ago, and I haven't had a single episode of acid reflux since. The difference this had made in my life has been miraculous. Now Foods Super Enzymes is a safe, economical and effective formula. Simply take one before each meal. Hopefully it will do for you what it did for me. Click my user name, alloriginal, to read reviews on all my favorite products! Click YES if my revew helped.

Works wonders for me.

Posted by Reviewer1566628 on Feb 17, 2014

Digestion issues seemed to hit as I got older, lucklily these enzymes are available. I have been using these for a long time now. Completely prevents gas and other digestive upets when 1 tablet is taken at the beginning of a meal. esp. effective when milk, ice cream and other fatty foods could give me a problem, and if I don't take it, I certainly can tell the difference.

Excellent value and effectiveness.

Posted by 5700043229163978487 on May 26, 2014

This product works great and contains everything you need to help your digestion.

must

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

I am taking this everywhere with me. I tried many many enzymes and this helps me the most. I have seriously digesting problems with flour and meat but now I can eat those problematic foods once in awhile with no problem.

Target Digestive Enzyme for Low Stomach Acid

Posted by RubiesHealth on Feb 06, 2015

NOW Super Enzyme contains Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl) and ox bile extract, which are very helpful for people with bloodtype A and AB, who tend to produce less stomach acid and are prone to sluggish liver. It is suitable for people who experience bloating, pain, acid reflux, and food regurgitation with burping, soon after or up to 4 hours after meals. This product works even better if you open up the capsule and mix the content with 1oz (30ml) water and drink it with the meal. Additional tip: this is an excellent fabric stain remover. Wet the area on the fabric that is stained (oil, sauce, sweat, blood, etc), then sprinkle the content of one opened capsule and rub into the stain. Do so on both sides of the fabric of the stain. Proceed to wash the fabric with your usual washer cycle.