Beware

Posted by TheNutriTech on Apr 20, 2015

Omega-3 is a must, no doubt about it, but what concerns me is taking a combination of Omega's that we are consuming/self-generating already; 6 & 9. Recently, I read about Omega-3's health benefits, right there I had a thought that I should dismiss the researching of 6-9 benefits, which in fact caused me some side-effects, an example; the edges of my nails' top skin began to get crannied severely, until I stopped taking this combination, this side effects started to fade away gradually. The reason of such side-effect is that we are already consuming Omega-6 in most of our foods we eat, and our body can actually generate Omega-9, so as a conclusion; Omega-6-9 are completely unnecessary (for me at least), therefore I consider this as an over-dosing. Softgels were huge, regardless of it's easy swallow, it causes bad fishy burps due to it's size and dosage. I'd recommend an Omega-3 of Krill oil from NOW or other brands, not a combination of 3-6-9.

A bit of an aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1235249 on Dec 03, 2010

I like the product, it's easy to swallow but I sometimes get a bit of an after

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Jun 09, 2011

This is a good combo for the price. I would've prefered only GLA and Fishoil though... Have noticed that my nails don't chip so easily but there's if you're looking for something towards atopic eczema etc. then I wouldn't buy this one.

Cost/capstules high

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 14, 2011

The product is good, but they recommend to take 6 soft gels per day. That means in 1 month it is all over. Dont know till what point is it worhty.

not yet any effect

Posted by 4782684261953811615 on Jul 04, 2013

I have 2 softgels after food twice a day. I do not know any effect to my body.

OK

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 11, 2013

Overall it's a good product. I noticed my skin complexion becomes clearer and less oily. :D

OTIMO

Posted by 5453828702868702396 on Oct 23, 2013

MELHOR CUSTOXBENEFICO

Super Omega

Posted by 5356367342581531782 on Apr 14, 2014

No fishy burbs.

good

Posted by 5342234425631284842 on Aug 14, 2014

good

Doesnt do much

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 11, 2014

Compared to other Omega supplements, formula is not its best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »