Great supplement

Posted by 5378587511071293522 on Apr 16, 2016

These are my favorite, I take a capsule a day and I don't worry...

NOW FOODS SUPER OMEGA

Posted by 5603381643636464212 on Mar 17, 2016

Just strated taking. I switch from the grocery store brands.

absent

Posted by Joyster on Feb 18, 2016

absent

Great Super Omega softgels

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Jan 24, 2016

I changed from the normal Omega to super omega 3-6-9 and I have not regretted it at all. Indeed, this really works!

Best

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

Very good product, works as directed.

Now 3-6-9

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

After I use this up...I wont buy NOW anymore - they love flow agents in most of their products

Terrible service

Posted by 5240071663524371961 on Jun 04, 2015

Received a bad batch, I had to throw 4 bottles away. Both IHerb and NowFoods didn't do anything to solve the problem. I have very bad experiences with NowFoods, will not buy them again.

Beware

Posted by TheNutriTech on Apr 20, 2015

Omega-3 is a must, no doubt about it, but what concerns me is taking a combination of Omega's that we are consuming/self-generating already; 6 & 9. Recently, I read about Omega-3's health benefits, right there I had a thought that I should dismiss the researching of 6-9 benefits, which in fact caused me some side-effects, an example; the edges of my nails' top skin began to get crannied severely, until I stopped taking this combination, this side effects started to fade away gradually. The reason of such side-effect is that we are already consuming Omega-6 in most of our foods we eat, and our body can actually generate Omega-9, so as a conclusion; Omega-6-9 are completely unnecessary (for me at least), therefore I consider this as an over-dosing. Softgels were huge, regardless of it's easy swallow, it causes bad fishy burps due to it's size and dosage. I'd recommend an Omega-3 of Krill oil from NOW or other brands, not a combination of 3-6-9.

Does the trick

Posted by 4772954089832731214 on Mar 25, 2015

this product does exactly as I had hoped BUT it makes my burps taste of fish for the first hour after taking them.

Super Omega

Posted by Reviewer2246960 on Mar 14, 2015

If effective or not, I am not sure but so far, I am energetically moving as young time, thwough I am over 80.