Now Foods, Super Omega 3 - 6 - 9, 1200 mg, 180 Softgels

stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer1630322 on May 31, 2011

Delivery was extremely fast. I prefer iherb because of high quality customer service. I am using this product past one week. It destroyed my stomach. It is worst especially after breakfast. Now, I am taking the pills together with my lunch and dinner. Problem reduced but I am still too sensitive to this pills. I will not order again and will go back to Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 pills. I did not have problem with those. I like other products from Now Food...but not this one.

A bit of an aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1235249 on Dec 03, 2010

I like the product, it's easy to swallow but I sometimes get a bit of an after

Beware

Posted by AldossariEOS on Apr 20, 2015

Omega-3 is a must, no doubt about it, but what concerns me is taking a combination of Omega's that we are consuming/self-generating already; 6 & 9. Recently, I read about Omega-3's health benefits, right there I had a thought that I should dismiss the researching of 6-9 benefits, which in fact caused me some side-effects, an example; the edges of my nails' top skin began to get crannied severely, until I stopped taking this combination, this side effects started to fade away gradually. The reason of such side-effect is that we are already consuming Omega-6 in most of our foods we eat, and our body can actually generate Omega-9, so as a conclusion; Omega-6-9 are completely unnecessary (for me at least), therefore I consider this as an over-dosing. Softgels were huge, regardless of it's easy swallow, it causes bad fishy burps due to it's size and dosage. I'd recommend an Omega-3 of Krill oil from NOW or other brands, not a combination of 3-6-9.

Repulsive smell and taste - YUK

Posted by 5483787615945751082 on Oct 11, 2012

I have been taking Swisse brand Odourless high strength wild fish oil for many months and thought I would try this product based on the reviews - BAD decisiion. Absolute waste of money as the smell and tase (this really repeats on you) is DISGUSTING. Smells like a dirty fish tank, or fish food - I cant even swallow the pills without gagging. I'm not a fussy person either, I take other supplements such as L-Carnitine and guarana powder which are unpleasant but tolerable - this is in a different league. Sorry, I cant recommend AT ALL.

Just arrived!

Posted by 4981726261296700297 on Oct 01, 2012

This product is amazing! Just arrived in my house and i already take 2 softgels! Thanks iherb! Hugs from Brazil. We love iherb!