OK

Posted by 5214817898892090249 on Sep 10, 2013

比起萬寧賣的月見草油丸平價很多,月見草油的劑量也較高,值得一試.一瓶吃上3個月,很化算的. 希望可以改善週期性胸部脹痛和頭痛-->暫時沒見效果,會堅持食完一整瓶的. 服後倒是較易入睡的...

Good

Posted by 5558000833337554357 on Oct 29, 2013

I bought this because the primrose is good for women's body. Hope, it works well.

Good quality at good price

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Dec 09, 2013

Will buy again

Happy customer

Posted by 5324388760981290734 on Dec 10, 2013

I have used it for more than a year but the Dr. have taken me out of them to have Fax seed oil.

Primrose Oil

Posted by aerdine on Jan 29, 2014

Good product, but it didn't have the effect I hoped it would.

Ok

Posted by 5364448744486659407 on Apr 18, 2014

When I started taking it couple of months ago it was really helping me with my PMS. But the last two months I have very bad PMS, so I do not know, will see...

great for my teenaged daughter

Posted by Reviewer1455674 on Apr 20, 2014

my teenaged daughter takes this daily on the advice of the herbalist we see. She is a very happy even tempered girl but hormone fluctuations have been affecting her moods. This makes a noticeable difference.

Satser på at den hjelper

Posted by OscarBaby on May 18, 2014

Kjøpte ettersom det står overalt at denne olje hjelper mot PMS symptomer. Tror kanskje at siste PMS var mye lettere enn før. Venter fortsatt på bedre resultater :)

Great for menstrual cramps.

Posted by 5080331638947754061 on Jul 28, 2014

Works well. Relieves menstrual cramps.

will revise again after finishing the bottle

Posted by ChisaHolly on Aug 22, 2014

I am taking it slowly, one pill for two days after reading one of the reviews. Also taking fish oil (that one on sales). I am not sure if it is true, after the first pill, I maybe felt a reaction on my skin (I am prone to rashes/eczema at the moment), I felt I got some new rashes. So I decided to not take 2 per day and also only one pill in two days for a few weeks to start off. I have been been taking for about two weeks now, I can't say I can see any major change yet. Maybe my hair, some new hair (been having hair loss issues, also using hair loss shampoo/treatment) growth.