Helps regulate my menses

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jul 02, 2012

I have had problems with my menses ever since I started work, right after college. (Yes, my job is highly stressful as I'm an attorney, late nights and working on weekends). My menses started to "trickle" the first 5 days before it actually became normal, and some months, my menses never came. My first Primrose was 21st Century's. It worked great and helped regulate my menses, my period was still trickling but it became regular every month. Then I changed to Blackmores EPO (An Australian Product) and my menses started going haywire again. I decided to change to this after reading glowing reviews. And after a month using it, my menses have been regulated, my skin has cleared up significantly during that time of the month and that the "trickling" problem has gone. This is a great product at a very afforable price. Thanks to iherb, I get access to good quality EPO at an afforable price. Give this a try..it works wonders!

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3183614 on Dec 02, 2011

No aftertaste and very effective...I use it to keep my skin soft and reduce my eczema flare ups.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1116612 on Aug 15, 2010

I take a lot of medication and my hair was getting very thin in front. My husband noticed one day and asked if I knew I had a BALD SPOT intop front of hair.I started using super primose about 3 months ago. Yesterday I asked hubby if he noticed my bald spot was gone.

now foods super evening primrose oil

Posted by Reviewer2983333 on Sep 29, 2009

I am very pleased with this product it has got rid of psoriasis, (you need to take it for quite some time) and helps with hormonal balance.

Seems to alleviate PMS

Posted by Reviewer1128958 on Mar 02, 2010

i like the fact that it has higher GLA content than normal epo. take it with krill oil for best results