helpful for menopause

Posted by Reviewer1182498 on Aug 29, 2008

It definitely takes the edge off.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1177260 on Sep 18, 2009

no aftertaste like other brands I've taken. It helped w/ my cramps. Highly recomend it.

Can't live without

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Sep 28, 2010

Evening Primrose oil has proven to by my key for stopping hot flashes. Highly recommend, I take 2 a day. Thanks! Julia

Helps with menopause symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Nov 16, 2010

This is a great EPO. I take one a day along with a natural progesterone cream and DIM. My hot flashes are mild.

great for pms symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3249808 on Sep 27, 2012

I remembered a roommate from college using EPO for PMS symptoms from years ago. When I stopped BCP a couple years ago for headaches, I started having breast tenderness a couple weeks before my period and terrible cramps during. The 1300mg EPO is amazing at helping stop the aching, tender breasts and bloated feelings I have during those weeks ahead. I start taking it twice a day the minute I feel a twinge of pain and it works within a day. Now brand has always been reasonably priced and contributes back to the community. Iherb has great service and prices and a terrific selection. They also have great teaching tools. I'm a pharmacist and have referred patients to this website for educational info and products. (I work in a clinic that doesn't sell herbal products.) An update sometime later (you can't tell the date of your original post). I ran out of this for at least a week and figured I'd be fine. It took some time but I'm mid-cycle and wow can I tell a difference. I am placing my order today since the large grocery store I use doesn't carry it. I've been taking it every night for years and feel much better with it. My coworker has tried Vitamin E and no caffeine for breast cysts to no avail. I have told her many times to try EPO-not sure if she ever did but I can tell a difference without it.

primrose oil

Posted by ivyengland on Aug 08, 2010

I bought this for my daughter who uses it for PMS.

A TERRIFIC BARGAIN FOR A TERRIFIC OIL!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jun 22, 2010

Evening Primrose Oil does wonders for your dry skin, and it also seems to soothe frazzled nerves and help you to sleep more soundly. I love it...and I love iHerb for carrying Now Foods brand at such an excellent price. A definite 5 stars!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2754704 on Jul 08, 2010

I can tell a real difference in my mood and ability to handle stress if I don't take the EPO.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Sep 10, 2013

I take these to subdue the horrible pms monster within and they works! I also find that super primrose helps with hormonal acne. Will definitely continue to buy!

Excellent

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 10, 2012

I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. They prevent the skin on my face and body from being dry. Highly recommended if you suffer from pyroluria.