Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2474350 on Jan 07, 2010

The Taurine, 500 mg. is a great product. I cannot find it any where in my town, so I was pleased to order it from iHerb.com. Arrived quickly, exactly as described.

Now Foods Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jun 13, 2008

I purchased this item to supplement the diets of my dogs. Their daily kibble was taurine-deficient and this deficiency was severely affecting their health.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2652434 on May 31, 2008

Great product and price!

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Apr 29, 2008

Very good products.

Fantastic Value!!! Great price!!!

Posted by Reviewer2116758 on Apr 09, 2008

Product is great and best value out there!!

consumer

Posted by Reviewer2564516 on Nov 13, 2008

Very happy with this product as I have two dogs who need extra taurine in their diets.

Now Foods, Taurine 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1545023 on Feb 02, 2008

Have used for several years and quite satisfied

Great Value-Great Quality

Posted by Reviewer1865759 on Nov 06, 2007

I buy this, along with many other supplements, for my dog's special dietary needs and Now Foods always delivers a quality product.

NOW, quality products.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 08, 2008

I mix all of the supplements that our pets need and add them to our pet's food. Cats need Taurine in their diet to be healthy and it can not be made by the body. It is found in meats, fish, milk and eggs. Even balanced commercial foods can be lacking. I supplement my cats' diets to make sure that they are getting enough. I just sprinkle it over their foods. Now has great quality products. We are also now much more aware of our own nutritional needs and using many of these products ourselves.

Taurine Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2216068 on Jan 15, 2008

I am taking these myself and giving them to my dog(He has heart failure). I am pleased. I take them because I have type 2 diabetes. He is taking them because the vet recomended Taurine to help strengthen his heart. He seems to be getting stronger.