Now Foods, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Helps a LOT with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1580303 From Japan on Jan 06, 2011

I've been taking three 500mg capsules regularly for two months now and seen a decrease in my overall general anxiety and mood swings. When I forgot to take a few doses over a course of a few days, I soon noticed a difference; my sleep quality reduced and I felt more irritable and anxious. In the past I had tried benzodiazepines and anti-depressants to help with my anxiety, depression, and occasional panic attacks... but they always came with awful side effects and/or withdrawal symptoms when quit or changed to another kind. Combined with regular intake of nutritional supplements, a balanced healthy diet, regular exercise and sleep, this amino acid really helps to keep my anxiety in check!

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1570891 From California on Jan 06, 2011

I was often wondering if my suplements were working. Recently I ran out of taurine and it took a while to get it on backorder. During that time I became quite edgy until I got back on it. SO for me it does help keep me calm

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1039857 From Oregon on Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

a wonderful reviver

Posted by Reviewer2414095 From Australia on Jan 24, 2011

I didnt realise how much this was working till I ran out of them ,, it seems to have a very calming effect , as well as staying very alert and full of energy ,, if you have trouble dealing with your emotions ,I can recomend this will work wonders ,it has with me , highly recomended

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer2172676 From Florida on Mar 20, 2011

This supplement really relaxes me. I stopped taking it for a while and noticed a huge difference. It really, really, works for anxiety. You have to take it regularly though. I've also noticed that it keeps my skin a little bit more hydrated than usual. I have eczema and I need that.