Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I began using Taurine several years ago to help with migraines when an advisor from Life Extension Foundation suggested it. I think it helps plus taurine is a very effective amino acid for a variety of reasons and conditions. NOW products are just the best value and quality.

This Taurine is good

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 20, 2012

Helps darken stool by apparently increasing bile output. Very slight calming and potassium-retaining effect too. Otherwise this has been good for the cats as cooked tuna has had the taurine destroyed.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 24, 2011

bought these a few times now,got them as there is a few with diabetes in our home,great for the eyes,plus the nervous system,would recommend them to anyone,more than happy with them

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2301981 on Nov 27, 2009

Seems to help clear thinking. I figure my brain can do with any support available.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1602741 on Apr 16, 2008

This product has been amazing in helping me with afib. It also relaxes me and enables me to sleep well at night.

great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 10, 2008

combine with gaba and try it for epilepsy,read my review for gaba.

My Miracle

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I've bought hundreds, if not thousands of dollars worth of supplements over the last 5 years, from iHerb, trying to get some relief from the symptoms of PAWS (protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome). Taurine has been one of the few supplements which has actually helped. I take one at night, along with magnesium and it helps slow my racing thoughts, calms my brain, so that I can fall asleep easier. The magnesium provides a physical feeling of calmness, so they work well together. Taurine is included in many energy drinks to counteract the jittery feeling you sometimes get from too much caffeine. It also helps calm the jittery feeling from antidepressant withdrawal... for me anyway. I will be taking this until I'm fully recovered, which is probably going to take another year or so, but this is helping. If you are taking antidepressants and want to stop, taper very, very slowly or you may end up like me. Reduce by no more than 10% per month.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2453773 on Feb 03, 2011

Best price for Taurine...this stuff really helps get MSG out of your system.

Now Foods, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on May 06, 2013

Excellent supplement at a economic price. worth buying.

Effective for taking the edge off of a stressful day

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 11, 2016

I use Taurine only for it's mood calming effects. It's not like taking a Valium or something like that, but it does relax you in the same way that Kava tea can. My typical dosage is a single 500mg caplet, great to take as I start my drive home from work. If I am exceptionally stressed I might take 1000mg. . . Click YES if this review was beneficial for you.