Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I began using Taurine several years ago to help with migraines when an advisor from Life Extension Foundation suggested it. I think it helps plus taurine is a very effective amino acid for a variety of reasons and conditions. NOW products are just the best value and quality.

This Taurine is good

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 20, 2012

Helps darken stool by apparently increasing bile output. Very slight calming and potassium-retaining effect too. Otherwise this has been good for the cats as cooked tuna has had the taurine destroyed.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 24, 2011

bought these a few times now,got them as there is a few with diabetes in our home,great for the eyes,plus the nervous system,would recommend them to anyone,more than happy with them

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2301981 on Nov 27, 2009

Seems to help clear thinking. I figure my brain can do with any support available.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1602741 on Apr 16, 2008

This product has been amazing in helping me with afib. It also relaxes me and enables me to sleep well at night.

great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 10, 2008

combine with gaba and try it for epilepsy,read my review for gaba.

Caution, bad product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 25, 2012

I and my husband were using it and it is worst thing we have ever taken. I supposed to lose weight during my workouts, improve heart rates, but I gain weight!!! So I gave it to my husband, because he want to gain weight, muscles. He just started and after few times taking it, during his workout he felt very tired, his legs and heart were very tired. Something wrong is with that product. Beware, do not buy. And the most important thing is that we were taking only 2 capsules every other day. Not the whole dose, not 4 capsules each day. So it is very potential and can cause you harm even in small doses. I guess I must write Now Foods about it, because it is not first time when their products are bad. Tribulus from that brand caused serious aggression to my man :(

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2453773 on Feb 03, 2011

Best price for Taurine...this stuff really helps get MSG out of your system.

Works well to get to sleep with 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Dec 13, 2010

Using this with 5HTP and notice a big difference. I sleep much better and heavier. Wake up feeling great, not groggy. Added a calcium/mag supplement recently (I'm a 30+ y/o female) and this seems to be the perfect combination to get a great night sleep.

Helps with anxiety

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

I read about this product in a book about mercury detox. I did not realize how anxious I was until I tried this product. I felt much calmer and less irritable after using the taurine. I am a believer....will not go without it! NOW Foods has done it again with a great supplement at a great price!