Now Foods, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1039857 on Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

Aide to absorbtion

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Nov 28, 2007

works great for aiding absorbtion of other vitamins and minerals.

Great for the heart

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Mar 02, 2011

My daughters and I use Taurine to improve our heart health. We have conditions that require improvement in heart and heart sac health and find taurine reduces pain and discomfort. Before taurine the heart and side were much more tender and we are very happy with the Now product.

okay thus far

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jun 11, 2010

my over all sense of well being has increased after adding this to my line up. I have noticed that if I take it on an empty stomach I get a really strange, cold sweat,nausea, speedy, kind of sick feeling. As soon as I eat something regardless how meager it may be it seems to cool it out. One of those for what it is worth things. Def. seems to have a positive impact.

Good for my eyesight.

Posted by Reviewer3033446 on Nov 25, 2009

I purchased this product to help improve my eye sight and it worked. Prior to taking taurine I would see tiny flashes of light in my field of vision. When I started taking taurine (and zinc) the flashes stopped and my vision returned to normal.