Great

Posted by 5598761071826066703 on Sep 28, 2013

Gives me a great vascularization ans i could feel my muscles strongest!! I used it in combination with Now Foods L - argninine

Taurine capsules for dog with seizures

Posted by 5238107701856778164 on Apr 06, 2016

It was suggested that I give Maddie Taurine for her infrequent but disturbing seizure activity. No known cause for the seizures and they only occurred every 6-10 weeks but were heartbreaking to watch. The time it took her to completely come out of the seizure (post-ictal phase) was at least 10 long minutes. I searched for Taurine 500 mg in a capsule form that had no 'extra stuff' in them and was made of few ingredients. NOW Foods has 'free form' Taurine and the capsules are made of rice flour and gelatin -- and that's all. NOW Foods Taurine was the only Taurine that met all my criteria! I chose the 500 mg strength and give it three times a day so that the level of taurine remands steady in her blood. Her 'witnessed' seizures are still the same frequency, but the length of the seizure and post-ictal phase has drastically decreased, Maddie seems to know her whereabouts so much sooner than before. This is how the NOW brand of Taurine has helped Maddie, and I'm sure there are other testimonials on dogs with seizure activity and Taurine. Please consult your veterinarian before starting any medication or supplement to find out if something specific is causing the seizures! This is critical to get done before starting the Taurine or any other over the counter medication or supplement. Dosages will vary by weight of dog -- Maddie is around 50 lbs so she could have a total of 2000 mg of Taurine per day. Ask you vet the starting dose and what would be the maximum dose for your dog. I have no experience with the use of taurine with cats.

Great value

Posted by hayesng on Oct 06, 2015

Essential supplement for longevity

Taurine at an excellent price

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Apr 03, 2014

Just taurine. makes me feel better and give me more energy

Muy recomendable

Posted by 5403259092727681414 on Jun 05, 2014

Antes del ejercicio te da energía sin ser excitante, y después te ayuda a recuperarte y contribuir a la generación de masa muscular.Tomado un par de horas antes de dormir relaja y descansas mucho mejor. No os dejéis engañar por su nombre ni lo mal asociéis a las bebidas que contienen Taurina, es un aminoácido básico y dar un plus si haces mas deporte no está de más.

for my cat

Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015

I break apart half a tablet and mix it into his food. he likes it

New-to=iherb-visit=my-page

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Jan 10, 2014

I find this very calming and helps me to sleep. I was taking l-carnosine and read that it can lower your taurine levels, so I purchased this. I since have stopped taking carnosine, but I continue to stock this as it is very helpful on nights where I can't unwind and get to sleep.

Hoping this works for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on May 15, 2012

We just started giving this to our 9 yr old son who has high functioning autism. We are hoping that this product along with other natural supplements will help lessen his anxiety and increase calmness and focus at school. We have only had him on it for a week or two so it is too early to tell how it works for him. On the bright side though, no side effects!

chiller outter

Posted by Reviewer2251109 on Jun 17, 2009

Helps to relax me.

good value

Posted by Reviewer2453577 on Jan 20, 2009

Great product at a good price. Just one thing would make it better: more capsules per bottle