Heart Smart

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Great for the heart, was recommended by a naturopath. Noticed a difference right away and I have palpitations. IHerb always delivers on time!

A Good Mild Calming Supplement

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

It is a good mild calming supplement. This is especially to those that want to ease the stress when tons of works loaded up waiting for you and wish to calm themselves down before embarking it. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

New to me

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on Feb 19, 2009

Not much to say but I do like and trust NOW Foods.

NOW, quality products.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 08, 2008

I mix all of the supplements that our pets need and add them to our pet's food. Cats need Taurine in their diet to be healthy and it can not be made by the body. It is found in meats, fish, milk and eggs. Even balanced commercial foods can be lacking. I supplement my cats' diets to make sure that they are getting enough. I just sprinkle it over their foods. Now has great quality products. We are also now much more aware of our own nutritional needs and using many of these products ourselves.

Have a nice sleep.

Posted by 5443326549685060070 on Apr 29, 2015

I took it in the evening for good sleep.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2652434 on May 31, 2008

Great product and price!

great

Posted by Reviewer2657851 on Oct 30, 2011

Supports a calm mood.

I highly recommend this product.

Posted by Reviewer2600885 on Sep 17, 2011

ive seen good results

Now foods Taurine.

Posted by Reviewer2751558 on Jan 18, 2011

This product exceeded my expectations,it works very well.

Taurine