Heart Smart

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Great for the heart, was recommended by a naturopath. Noticed a difference right away and I have palpitations. IHerb always delivers on time!

A Good Mild Calming Supplement

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

It is a good mild calming supplement. This is especially to those that want to ease the stress when tons of works loaded up waiting for you and wish to calm themselves down before embarking it. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

New to me

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on Feb 19, 2009

Not much to say but I do like and trust NOW Foods.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Feb 14, 2009

take for my heart

Same old . Same old

Posted by Reviewer2396681 on Dec 08, 2008

As usual with iHerb ... Top quality ... lowest price ... unbelievable order processing and ddelivery time

Now Foods Taurine at iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1524617 on Jan 08, 2009

Excellent prices on a brand name item,really fast shipping. I've recommended iHerb to friends and family that use supplements. All were impressed,and some have ordered already!

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1264009 on Nov 04, 2009

Love it.

Now Foods, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on May 26, 2010

Good value

Congestive heart failure, Dog

Posted by Reviewer1874434 on Apr 17, 2010

I use this for my dog who has congestive heart failure. According to some research, this may help.

Great Price and Quality

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Mar 25, 2010

The usual great quality I expect from Now Foods!