Weak

Posted by Reviewer1122884 on May 12, 2010

If you have moderate to severe anxiety I doubt this is going to do anything for you. I got minor anxiety relief from this for about the first week I took it. Then it stopped working and hasn't worked since. Also makes body too acidic.

Good product but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Tried this to see if it would settle my nerves and help me sleep. Didn't do anything for me. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3360793 on Feb 08, 2012

Taurine didn't help my bowels or mood. It seemed to slightly and then just made me feel worse in both regards.