Not bad...!

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Mar 14, 2008

2GM in the morning with some magnesium citrate and I've got my energy boost for the morning. Great price too!

Seems very good

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010

I underwent a urine and spit series of test to determine how my amino acids were and we found that my taurine was so low it was a dot on the bar graph. I was under a lot of stress when I ordered this and was having burning around my heart which was indistinguishable from angina. I took diazepam until the taurine arrived and within 1 day of starting the taurine was able to stop the med. I started with 4 1/4 tea doses a day but am now on one and have no symptoms of stress. I would really research taurine before taking it though.

Excellent so far

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Oct 21, 2011

I have had gallbladder out so continued to put weight on around mid region. 2 x 1tsp per day in glass of water is getting rid of water retention and swelling. Excellent results so far, initially can cause flushout bowel system, but start slowly and build up to x2 tspns. Also lasts a long time due to qty.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1919116 on Feb 20, 2012

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my cats and it's not easy to find taurine in a powered form. iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!

For my cat

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Big portion. Real bargin. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1109127 on Jun 20, 2009

Consider it a substitute of Certain Energy Drink, take it (1 serving) with mild caffeined drink

Helps!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Jan 06, 2010

This taurine seems to be helping my 7 y.o. daughter who has Tourette's-like tics. She seems much calmer since starting this supplement. I give her 1/8 tsp. morning and night with magnesium.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1027051 on Feb 09, 2010

Nice taurine powder...

pre-work our supplement

Posted by Reviewer1627641 on Mar 23, 2010

i combine it with olypian akkg and i lean muscle in one week

Good for cats

Posted by Reviewer3273606 on Apr 16, 2008

It is very good for my cats. It is easy spread over food.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »