Good value

Posted by naturellen on Oct 07, 2010

This taurine powder is great value. I can really see the effects of the taurine when I'm tired and take a teaspoonful with a small amount of water: that really gives me energy, wakes me up and increases my metabolism. It doesn't have the nasty side effects caffeine has: with taurine my hands don't shake and my stomach hasn't got the nervous feeling usually associated with caffeine.

Best in Powder Form

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I'm pretty susceptible to aminos (I get migraines w/ arginine, e.g.) and like to take them individually when I can. I love the powders since I take enough supplement capsules as it is, and if I can get a supplement in liquid or powder form.. I'm in! I did find that I got rather tired after taking this even in the morning, so I take it before bedtime instead and include Theanine with it for a great night's sleep. Taurine is excellent for heart support and the main reason I take it.

Taurine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2962552 on Sep 25, 2010

An essential amino acid that cats cannot make for themselves. While all cat foods contain it, when the food is heated above 120 degrees it is rendered unuseable for the feline. It is essential for muscle naintenance and the heart is a major muscle.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2129343 on Sep 25, 2010

Easy to add to my cat's homemade food. Would order again.

Takes the Edge Off Stressful Day

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Sep 14, 2010

I've found taurine very useful for calming myself on stressful days. Take 2 tsp. a few hours before a job interview, for example. Makes me calm but not drowsy or sluggish. The stuff has almost no taste, so it's easy to take. Just mix in water and drink it.

Economical!

Posted by JanMartin on Sep 09, 2010

Good quality and quantity. We are always looking for powdered versions of supplements and NOW has them!

Helps me chill a little

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 18, 2010

I mix it with some glycine and smash it down and helps me relax a little bit.

Great for Raw Cat Food

Posted by Reviewer1674186 on Aug 04, 2010

This is an excellent product to use when making cat food. It is much easier to dispense than having to open up capsules.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Jul 07, 2010

As a long time user of now foods taurine, I have found it to be a reasonable priced high quality product.

Wouldn't want to sleep without it.

Posted by Reviewer1748513 on Jun 30, 2010

I forgot to take this one night and woke after only a few hours of fitful sleep. Took a serving of this and soon I was back asleep and a much deeper, more restful sleep. My husband and I use this every night shortly before bed now and it really helps!