10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Taurine Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Aug 25, 2009

I take it everynight around 6-8 pm when my panic comes on and it instantly gets rid of that feeling,(nervous stomach feeling) sometimes I take it with magnesium malate. it makes me calm. it mixes with water and tastes like nothing.ill buy it again, its working.

Great supplement!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

Taurine really makes me feel concentrated and relaxed. Also I it is needed to produce pepsin, so if you have trouble digesting your food, this supplement may be what you need. It's possible to take pepsin + HCL products to replace the stomach acids but I think it's better to fix the cause of the problem instead trying to cure the symptoms.

Taurine for arrythmia and heart failure

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Jun 16, 2011

Have found over a period of 8 weeks I have had a very significant decrease in heart failure and PVC arrythmia symptoms, using 6 to 10gms/d split in 3 or 4 doses along with about 5gm/d of l-arginine. I was already taking 800 to 1,000mg/d of Magnesium in citrate form and 3gm/d EPA/DHA which had helped to some extent with arrythmia after having to discontinue betablockers (carvedolol, taken for 5 years) because of side effects to liver.

Helps with my skipping heartbeat.

Posted by Reviewer1067138 on Jul 12, 2011

I went from having my heart skip hard 6 or 7 times a day. To 2 or 3 light ones. I take a 1/2 teaspoon twice a day it really helps.

Lowered high blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1647872 on Mar 03, 2012

I have been fighting high blood pressure for 4 years, and have extreme adverse reactions to prescription medications. This product has lowered my blood pressure 40+ points with no side effects! Yeh!