Lowered high blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1647872 on Mar 03, 2012

I have been fighting high blood pressure for 4 years, and have extreme adverse reactions to prescription medications. This product has lowered my blood pressure 40+ points with no side effects! Yeh!

Better Memory

Posted by Reviewer1532095 on Apr 24, 2008

Have used one bottle and bought a second. I am vegetarian, seems to improve memory and energy at 65.

Muscle Booster

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 24, 2008

Combine Taurine with Glutamine for that added boost in muscle growth

Good value

Posted by naturellen on Oct 07, 2010

This taurine powder is great value. I can really see the effects of the taurine when I'm tired and take a teaspoonful with a small amount of water: that really gives me energy, wakes me up and increases my metabolism. It doesn't have the nasty side effects caffeine has: with taurine my hands don't shake and my stomach hasn't got the nervous feeling usually associated with caffeine.

EXCELLENT FOR HEART HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

Very stressed out at time. My heart skips beat. Arythmia. With this 90% improvement!

Helps with insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Nov 20, 2012

I heard a lot of great things about taking tuarine and decided to give it a try. I've been taking it daily and have to say that it's really improved my sleeping. I feel more calm and relaxed after taking a dose. It's also supposed to be good for your eyes/vision.

Now Foods, Taurine Powder

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jan 29, 2010

Science now shows that the amino acid taurine is a helpful tool in supporting the production of insulin and insulin sensitivity – two major issues for any person seeking solutions for blood sugar issues. Generally taurine is thought of as a relaxing nutrient due to its function within your nervous system. It is also a general tonic to your heart. In an animal model that allows for detailed analysis of the effects of taurine supplementation it was shown that taurine helped the pancreas produce insulin, improved the expression of genes needed for the metabolism of ingested glucose, and helped insulin receptors in muscles and the liver work better. This is a profound array of support for improved blood sugar metabolism.

Now Foods, Taurine Powder, 8 oz (227 g) (NOW-00260)

Posted by Reviewer2374002 on Nov 11, 2008

I purchased Taurine Powder for my cats. I am getting great results. With the administration of the "Missing Link" vitamins and minerals and the Taurine their blood lab tests have been much improved! This was my second order. I am very satisfied with both the product and with iHerb's prices and shipping. These folks don't gouge . . . which is refreshing! Thanks!

Helped With BP Management

Posted by Reviewer1427390 on Jun 21, 2012

Tried this after seeing Dr Oz recommending it for high blood pressure. Tried it for 14 days as he suggested. Noticed morning diastolic fluctuate and drop a point day after day till it reached about 90mm Hg. Thought it didn't work. Stopped taking it. Next morning BP up at 103mm Hg. Went straight back on and diastolic fell again. Not the single magic bullet for high BP, but does have BP lowering effect.

Nitric Oxide

Posted by Reviewer1282248 on Dec 30, 2010

Helps to increase nitric oxide levels in the body. Take 2 or 3 grams a day. This is the second time I have ordered this wonderful product. The jar lasts a good while.