Use with magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Jan 23, 2012

I use this with my powdered magnesium to help calm my nerves and keep me relaxed.I also like that it does not have any additives.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1222930 on Jun 29, 2011

keep the water off of my ankles...helps me sleep deeper...no taste Carole

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jan 31, 2011

My husband has atrial fibrillation and this helps a lot to ease the discomfort he had before taking it.

Taurine is a great product.

Posted by Reviewer2499377 on Oct 15, 2015

I have been taking taurine for about 3 years to help regulate my heart rhythm. Just read new study showing how it can help grow new brain cells. It also lowers high blood pressure and helps in heart failure. This NOW product has no taste and mixes well with water. I take 1,000 mg three times a day.

Weak

Posted by Reviewer1122884 on May 12, 2010

If you have moderate to severe anxiety I doubt this is going to do anything for you. I got minor anxiety relief from this for about the first week I took it. Then it stopped working and hasn't worked since. Also makes body too acidic.

Stay calm

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Feb 08, 2009

I take 1/2 a teaspoon before bed with melatonin and sleep like a baby. I have been able to cut down on my beta blockers, urine preassure has increased and i feel stronger more relaxed.My heartbeat is more regular.

relaxing and detoxifying

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 19, 2009

mixes easily for those who do not want to swallow a capsule. one of my favorite amino acids. good value too

Seems to enhance hydration.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

I responded very well to Now Foods, Magnesium & Potassium Aspartate with Taurine, 120 Capsules. So I am trying this to see if that was what was helping me. I like the powder form. As always, excellent service from iHerb and a competitive price.

TAURINE POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1888999 on Jan 19, 2009

My veterinarian told me to order this for my cat. She is a bengal, and they need more taurine in there diet than other cats. It is very good for the heart. I am taking it myself. Thanks much, Kathy

Overall good review

Posted by Reviewer2078503 on Apr 22, 2008

The only issue I have found with this is that it's slightly difficult to get the measuring spoon into the opening, however... I am measuring out large quantities to mix into home made cat food and the average person will probably not run into this issue. Good overall price and product.