Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1797921 on Jul 19, 2009

Have been using this brand of Taurine for myself and my cats (added to raw meat diet) for years, with no problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Seems to enhance hydration.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

I responded very well to Now Foods, Magnesium & Potassium Aspartate with Taurine, 120 Capsules. So I am trying this to see if that was what was helping me. I like the powder form. As always, excellent service from iHerb and a competitive price.

Focus

Posted by Reviewer1861916 on Feb 02, 2012

Great stuff, helps my focus but I can't take too much or I get the jitters.

A

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Taurine(at 9 grams a day) was shown to reverse fatty liver. That's obviously of huge importance.

calming

Posted by francesjoan on May 10, 2009

I agree with the other reveiwers. It's good for calming effects and for sleep. Will buy again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3254531 on Jan 18, 2011

I ordered this for my raw fed cats to supplement their diet. I loved the price so much I bought 13 bottles - well over a year's supply. I am really happy with this product AND the price is excellent!

Use for my cats

Posted by 4700157597557478210 on Jan 28, 2015

I bought this to supplement my cats' diets. I mix about 1/8 teaspoon into their food each night and have never had a problem with them eating it.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on May 19, 2012

This powder has no taste, color or smell so i put a little bit into my cats' food and they don't even notice.

Excellent so far

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Oct 21, 2011

I have had gallbladder out so continued to put weight on around mid region. 2 x 1tsp per day in glass of water is getting rid of water retention and swelling. Excellent results so far, initially can cause flushout bowel system, but start slowly and build up to x2 tspns. Also lasts a long time due to qty.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1919116 on Feb 20, 2012

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my cats and it's not easy to find taurine in a powered form. iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!