Now Foods, Taurine Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Significant benefit for my brain fog

Posted by Reviewer2361205 From Oklahoma on Nov 27, 2011

It definitely doesn't come close to completely relieving my brain fog, at least not at the small doses I'm using, but it especially helps reduce the hypoglycemic brain fog symptoms I get when I have to wait too long to eat.

Not bad...!

Posted by Reviewer2795397 From Australia on Mar 14, 2008

2GM in the morning with some magnesium citrate and I've got my energy boost for the morning. Great price too!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 From Netherlands on Oct 01, 2008

It really works to make me feel much more realaxed! I take it once or twice daily and I really feel a difference. I don't worry that much anymore. I use it together with Gaba. But I can say, it also works without Gaba. It has not taste at all, so it's easy tot take!

Now Foods Taurine Powder, 8 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1404523 From Texas on May 16, 2008

This taurine powder helps eliminate the toxic effects of chlorinated water. It helps detoxify my autistic son of chlorine. This product changed his stools from sandy to a normal color. My son also uses taurine when taking benfotiamine to keep his stools a normal color.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2019443 From Texas on Jan 25, 2008

I needed this in powder form to include with cooked chicken for my sick kitten. Taurine, a required nutrition item for cats, is destroyed in cooking. Product arrived fine. I'm glad you sent it by priority mail, as the post office did not put a notice in my mail box, but I was able to trace its delivery online.