Helps keep my heart in normal rhythm

Posted by Reviewer2675635 on May 19, 2010

Helps keep my heart in normal rhythm

Focus

Posted by Reviewer1861916 on Feb 02, 2012

Great stuff, helps my focus but I can't take too much or I get the jitters.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on May 19, 2012

This powder has no taste, color or smell so i put a little bit into my cats' food and they don't even notice.

A

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Taurine(at 9 grams a day) was shown to reverse fatty liver. That's obviously of huge importance.

Good for my cat

Posted by Reviewer1721147 on Dec 08, 2010

I feed my cat raw food and taurine sometimes disappears when raw food is frozen. This powder is perfect to put in raw food

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 23, 2010

Cheap and good for health. This product works on me. I feel better. Powder is the best form for supplements.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3254531 on Jan 18, 2011

I ordered this for my raw fed cats to supplement their diet. I loved the price so much I bought 13 bottles - well over a year's supply. I am really happy with this product AND the price is excellent!

Use for my cats

Posted by 4700157597557478210 on Jan 28, 2015

I bought this to supplement my cats' diets. I mix about 1/8 teaspoon into their food each night and have never had a problem with them eating it.

Excellent so far

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Oct 21, 2011

I have had gallbladder out so continued to put weight on around mid region. 2 x 1tsp per day in glass of water is getting rid of water retention and swelling. Excellent results so far, initially can cause flushout bowel system, but start slowly and build up to x2 tspns. Also lasts a long time due to qty.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1919116 on Feb 20, 2012

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my cats and it's not easy to find taurine in a powered form. iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!