July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Taurine Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 01, 2008

It really works to make me feel much more realaxed! I take it once or twice daily and I really feel a difference. I don't worry that much anymore. I use it together with Gaba. But I can say, it also works without Gaba. It has not taste at all, so it's easy tot take!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2019443 on Jan 25, 2008

I needed this in powder form to include with cooked chicken for my sick kitten. Taurine, a required nutrition item for cats, is destroyed in cooking. Product arrived fine. I'm glad you sent it by priority mail, as the post office did not put a notice in my mail box, but I was able to trace its delivery online.

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on Apr 21, 2009

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months)started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1222930 on Jun 29, 2011

keep the water off of my ankles...helps me sleep deeper...no taste Carole

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jan 31, 2011

My husband has atrial fibrillation and this helps a lot to ease the discomfort he had before taking it.