Seems very good

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010

I underwent a urine and spit series of test to determine how my amino acids were and we found that my taurine was so low it was a dot on the bar graph. I was under a lot of stress when I ordered this and was having burning around my heart which was indistinguishable from angina. I took diazepam until the taurine arrived and within 1 day of starting the taurine was able to stop the med. I started with 4 1/4 tea doses a day but am now on one and have no symptoms of stress. I would really research taurine before taking it though.

Weak

Posted by Reviewer1122884 on May 12, 2010

If you have moderate to severe anxiety I doubt this is going to do anything for you. I got minor anxiety relief from this for about the first week I took it. Then it stopped working and hasn't worked since. Also makes body too acidic.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 30, 2008

Taurine is an essential nutrient for me. Helps move bile, eliminates any heart problems like arrythmias, PVC's, etc. It also has a calming effect to it. If taken before exercise, it increases endurance and stamina. All these things I've verified personally.

Helps me chill a little

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 18, 2010

I mix it with some glycine and smash it down and helps me relax a little bit.

Genial

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

Junto con beta alanina, creapure y Xtend, me va genial. repetire seguro.

Reduce post workout fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Apr 26, 2011

Solved my chronic post workout fatigue problem. Taurine is a supplement superstar!!!!

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Jan 20, 2011

I don't know how to rate this stuff because it's not like I can detect exactly what it is or is not doing but I take it after working out as a safeguard. It does seem to keep me a little more energetic after a tough workout when taking it right afterward. You certainly can't beat the price.

Good deal on a good product!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Dec 04, 2010

Glad to finally find this! My ND wants me to take this twice a day. It helps digestion and is needed for brain health. Tasteless powder dissovles easily in warm water.

For Me and my Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Apr 07, 2016

One of my older dogs has seen amazing improvement with heavy breathing and muscle degeneration by giving half teaspoon morning and night along with Now or Natures Life Magnesium bisglycinate mixed in Liverwurst or similar. Must be introduced smaller amounts with Magnesium otherwise causes :) runny bum. Google 'Dog Magnesium and Taurine deficiency or amino acid deficiency in Dogs, Cats too'. Normally mix various amino acid drink in the morning for my son and myself too.

Helps!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Jan 06, 2010

This taurine seems to be helping my 7 y.o. daughter who has Tourette's-like tics. She seems much calmer since starting this supplement. I give her 1/8 tsp. morning and night with magnesium.