Taurine for Kitty

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 02, 2014

This is a good product to put in my homemade pet foods. When I feel stressed, I take it also. This form is less expensive then capsule.

Works very well for combating anxietym insomnia and for improving general well-being !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 29, 2016

The 8 ounces of taurine equals about 227 capsules of 1000 milligrams. Most taurine capsule products come 100 to a bottle, and specifically Now's container of 100 taurine capsules costs almost the same as this one. Now you can compare the cost of capsules to the cost of powder, which is tasteless and dissolves quite well in water. The powder seems like a good bargain to me!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1919116 on Feb 20, 2012

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my cats and it's not easy to find taurine in a powered form. iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!

Excellent so far

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Oct 21, 2011

I have had gallbladder out so continued to put weight on around mid region. 2 x 1tsp per day in glass of water is getting rid of water retention and swelling. Excellent results so far, initially can cause flushout bowel system, but start slowly and build up to x2 tspns. Also lasts a long time due to qty.

Seems very good

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010

I underwent a urine and spit series of test to determine how my amino acids were and we found that my taurine was so low it was a dot on the bar graph. I was under a lot of stress when I ordered this and was having burning around my heart which was indistinguishable from angina. I took diazepam until the taurine arrived and within 1 day of starting the taurine was able to stop the med. I started with 4 1/4 tea doses a day but am now on one and have no symptoms of stress. I would really research taurine before taking it though.

Good product but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Tried this to see if it would settle my nerves and help me sleep. Didn't do anything for me. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 30, 2008

Taurine is an essential nutrient for me. Helps move bile, eliminates any heart problems like arrythmias, PVC's, etc. It also has a calming effect to it. If taken before exercise, it increases endurance and stamina. All these things I've verified personally.

Helps me chill a little

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 18, 2010

I mix it with some glycine and smash it down and helps me relax a little bit.

Genial

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

Junto con beta alanina, creapure y Xtend, me va genial. repetire seguro.

Reduce post workout fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Apr 26, 2011

Solved my chronic post workout fatigue problem. Taurine is a supplement superstar!!!!