July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Taurine Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Stay calm

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Feb 08, 2009

I take 1/2 a teaspoon before bed with melatonin and sleep like a baby. I have been able to cut down on my beta blockers, urine preassure has increased and i feel stronger more relaxed.My heartbeat is more regular.

relaxing and detoxifying

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 19, 2009

mixes easily for those who do not want to swallow a capsule. one of my favorite amino acids. good value too

Seems to enhance hydration.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

I responded very well to Now Foods, Magnesium & Potassium Aspartate with Taurine, 120 Capsules. So I am trying this to see if that was what was helping me. I like the powder form. As always, excellent service from iHerb and a competitive price.

TAURINE POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1888999 on Jan 19, 2009

My veterinarian told me to order this for my cat. She is a bengal, and they need more taurine in there diet than other cats. It is very good for the heart. I am taking it myself. Thanks much, Kathy

Overall good review

Posted by Reviewer2078503 on Apr 22, 2008

The only issue I have found with this is that it's slightly difficult to get the measuring spoon into the opening, however... I am measuring out large quantities to mix into home made cat food and the average person will probably not run into this issue. Good overall price and product.