Taurine for Kitty

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 02, 2014

This is a good product to put in my homemade pet foods. When I feel stressed, I take it also. This form is less expensive then capsule.

Great for muscles.

Posted by Reviewer1382860 on Aug 26, 2014

Taurine in daily smoothies helps firm my muscles with exercise.

For Me and my Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Apr 07, 2016

One of my older dogs has seen amazing improvement with heavy breathing and muscle degeneration by giving half teaspoon morning and night along with Now or Natures Life Magnesium bisglycinate mixed in Liverwurst or similar. Must be introduced smaller amounts with Magnesium otherwise causes :) runny bum. Google 'Dog Magnesium and Taurine deficiency or amino acid deficiency in Dogs, Cats too'. Normally mix various amino acid drink in the morning for my son and myself too.

Helps!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Jan 06, 2010

This taurine seems to be helping my 7 y.o. daughter who has Tourette's-like tics. She seems much calmer since starting this supplement. I give her 1/8 tsp. morning and night with magnesium.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1109127 on Jun 20, 2009

Consider it a substitute of Certain Energy Drink, take it (1 serving) with mild caffeined drink

Taurine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3092726 on May 15, 2011

Purchased this for my cats. We make their food and need taurine to be added to it. It is easy to add as we feed them.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer3027983 on Aug 07, 2011

This is a most important ingredient called for in the vet's recipe for raw cat food. When I get my kitties I will be using this product to make the homemade raw cat food. I did receive the product promptly. Thank you

not as good as other taurine powders

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 28, 2014

The one from source naturals and life extension seem better and more effective

Good product but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Tried this to see if it would settle my nerves and help me sleep. Didn't do anything for me. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good quality and cheap

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jul 17, 2009

A top notch supplement. Works better than others I've tried. Provides a calming effect. Taurine is a GABA agonist. Has a noticeable activity in the heart too.