Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1109127 on Jun 20, 2009

Consider it a substitute of Certain Energy Drink, take it (1 serving) with mild caffeined drink

Taurine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3092726 on May 15, 2011

Purchased this for my cats. We make their food and need taurine to be added to it. It is easy to add as we feed them.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer3027983 on Aug 07, 2011

This is a most important ingredient called for in the vet's recipe for raw cat food. When I get my kitties I will be using this product to make the homemade raw cat food. I did receive the product promptly. Thank you

not as good as other taurine powders

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 28, 2014

The one from source naturals and life extension seem better and more effective

Good product but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Tried this to see if it would settle my nerves and help me sleep. Didn't do anything for me. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good quality and cheap

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jul 17, 2009

A top notch supplement. Works better than others I've tried. Provides a calming effect. Taurine is a GABA agonist. Has a noticeable activity in the heart too.

For my cat

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Big portion. Real bargin. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2011

Improves diabetes. Improves bile and liver function.

Best in Powder Form

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I'm pretty susceptible to aminos (I get migraines w/ arginine, e.g.) and like to take them individually when I can. I love the powders since I take enough supplement capsules as it is, and if I can get a supplement in liquid or powder form.. I'm in! I did find that I got rather tired after taking this even in the morning, so I take it before bedtime instead and include Theanine with it for a great night's sleep. Taurine is excellent for heart support and the main reason I take it.

Great