Helps!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Jan 06, 2010

This taurine seems to be helping my 7 y.o. daughter who has Tourette's-like tics. She seems much calmer since starting this supplement. I give her 1/8 tsp. morning and night with magnesium.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1109127 on Jun 20, 2009

Consider it a substitute of Certain Energy Drink, take it (1 serving) with mild caffeined drink

Taurine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3092726 on May 15, 2011

Purchased this for my cats. We make their food and need taurine to be added to it. It is easy to add as we feed them.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer3027983 on Aug 07, 2011

This is a most important ingredient called for in the vet's recipe for raw cat food. When I get my kitties I will be using this product to make the homemade raw cat food. I did receive the product promptly. Thank you

not as good as other taurine powders

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 28, 2014

The one from source naturals and life extension seem better and more effective

Good quality and cheap

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jul 17, 2009

A top notch supplement. Works better than others I've tried. Provides a calming effect. Taurine is a GABA agonist. Has a noticeable activity in the heart too.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2011

Improves diabetes. Improves bile and liver function.

Best in Powder Form

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I'm pretty susceptible to aminos (I get migraines w/ arginine, e.g.) and like to take them individually when I can. I love the powders since I take enough supplement capsules as it is, and if I can get a supplement in liquid or powder form.. I'm in! I did find that I got rather tired after taking this even in the morning, so I take it before bedtime instead and include Theanine with it for a great night's sleep. Taurine is excellent for heart support and the main reason I take it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3231721 on Jun 14, 2011

Great!

russian federation

Posted by Reviewer2952822 on May 20, 2011

Good prep and nice price.