Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Jan 20, 2011

I don't know how to rate this stuff because it's not like I can detect exactly what it is or is not doing but I take it after working out as a safeguard. It does seem to keep me a little more energetic after a tough workout when taking it right afterward. You certainly can't beat the price.

Good deal on a good product!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Dec 04, 2010

Glad to finally find this! My ND wants me to take this twice a day. It helps digestion and is needed for brain health. Tasteless powder dissovles easily in warm water.

For me and my cat

Posted by 4997417411339885240 on Nov 06, 2016

It's good to my cat to prevent from heart disease.

Great for muscles.

Posted by Reviewer1382860 on Aug 26, 2014

Taurine in daily smoothies helps firm my muscles with exercise.

liver helper

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 29, 2014

I have been using Taurine for about six months now, as part of a liver tonic I take every morning and it has helped my liver enzymes return to normal, along with weight loss and restricting harmful antibiotics, etc. If you read Dr. Sandra Cabot's books on the liver you will learn a lot about how to help your liver.

Easy to Measure Powder

Posted by 5404237418453677383 on Jun 30, 2015

Easy to measure and a great price. I use it in homemade cat food.

For Me and my Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Apr 07, 2016

One of my older dogs has seen amazing improvement with heavy breathing and muscle degeneration by giving half teaspoon morning and night along with Now or Natures Life Magnesium bisglycinate mixed in Liverwurst or similar. Must be introduced smaller amounts with Magnesium otherwise causes :) runny bum. Google 'Dog Magnesium and Taurine deficiency or amino acid deficiency in Dogs, Cats too'. Normally mix various amino acid drink in the morning for my son and myself too.

For my dog

Posted by 5166222026700734179 on Dec 13, 2016

I gave these to my dog for his heart issue. It seem to be helping him together with Now L Carnitine. On a separate issue, in aug when he did an X-ray for heart/lung, the vet said that there were stones in his bladder. In nov, ultrasound showed that there was no stones in bladder. I am wondering was it the taurine I gave him that helps with his stone issue after some months. He has been on coq10 since jul and started his taurine in Aug to help him with his heart issue. There are info on the web that did mentioned that taurine helps to keep bile salts dissolved thus discouraging formation of stones from these bile salts.

Helps!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on Jan 06, 2010

This taurine seems to be helping my 7 y.o. daughter who has Tourette's-like tics. She seems much calmer since starting this supplement. I give her 1/8 tsp. morning and night with magnesium.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1109127 on Jun 20, 2009

Consider it a substitute of Certain Energy Drink, take it (1 serving) with mild caffeined drink