¡¡cuidado!! puede agrandar las prostata? consulte medico

Posted by iber13 on Dec 13, 2014

llevo tomándolo unos 30 días y apenas noto nada..seguiré e informare. Observo que de noche me levanto mas a mear (antes de comprar ver- estudiar el apartado medico de iherb sobre disfuncion erectil) creo que esta claro que en el normal desarrollo de envejecimiento -cualquier causa eréctil por otro lado normal con la edad aunque no tiene porque haberla- este producto no se debería tomar pues puede según el estudio tener contra indicaciones..la testosterona aumenta significativamente el volumen de la próstata-otros estudios dicen que funcionan mejor y existen otros fármacos apropiados-relacionados con el problema eréctil y que tienen mucho que ver con la relajación . Dejo de tomarlos.

No libido

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Sep 13, 2011

Serves as a great supplement however did not really deliver on increasing libido or energy unless you take a handful of them. So may not be the ideal supplement if you want that extra boost. Might be good as a supplement to up energy. Otherwise delivery is consistently efficient - great service too!

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3106780 on Nov 15, 2010

First of all, you will need to have a full stomach before taking this product, because you will get sick otherwise. Second, I only took it once a day, because I was not sure how it would affect me. I'm not sure if this is the reason why I haven't felt any of the benefits of this product, but I will not buy it again.

No benefits

Posted by Reviewer3212392 on Sep 30, 2010

I took it along with NOW Tribulus 1000 for 2 weeks. I felt lethargic and depressed, so I stopped taking both of them.

INCREASE SEXULA PERFORMANCE

Posted by Reviewer2332186 on May 24, 2010

DOES'NT DO IT FOR ME...LACKING SOMETHING I'M AFRAID!

not working

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 25, 2008

I have seen no difference since taking this product.