Now TestoJack 100, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3300265 on Sep 29, 2010

This product helped me function better in just 3-4 days. If you want to improve your performance, try it. It worked for me.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Nov 15, 2010

Amazing energy boost. I am now taking this in conjunction with Now Maca. So, it'll be one cap of this and one of maca.

Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer2024335 on Feb 10, 2014

Of course TestoJack has no testosterone, but the herb mix seems to give an "extra kick" after I've used it a few days. I've gone off it and started back up a few times now and its effect always returns. Don't underestimate the power of herbs or listen to the skeptics who call these kind of products scams. Evaluate for yourself since the cost of this is nothing compared to other "cures" such as HRT.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Posted by Reviewer1085359 on Mar 02, 2011

NOTICING A LOT MORE ENERGY,GREAT PRODUCT.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2395848 on Jan 05, 2012

I use it for energy boosts during workouts and take it 1-2 hours with a meal before I hit the gym. It works pretty well. Oh yea, there's also this "side effect." Let's just say it's the only good side affect to ever be listed.

OK

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

More of a tonic than an aphrodisiac... at least that's my reaction to it.

TestoJack

Posted by Reviewer2371228 on Sep 20, 2008

My husband believes they help him a lot - especially with energy.

Good Quality But Didn't Work For Me

Posted by Reviewer1868485 on Jul 25, 2010

I couldn't really tell a difference with this product. But it may be that I seem to respond better to liquid supplements than I do to capsules or tablets. The product seems to be very high quality, though. It seems to work fine for some people.

No results yet

Posted by 5188943955470493481 on Oct 09, 2013

My Husband is taking this along with Now Tribulus and Now Macca, has been using all three for more than a month with no improvement. Unfortunately 16 years of chain smoking before we met has left him with ED. Hopefully with continued use it will improve.

Not really gangbusters

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Jun 12, 2012

I am healthy and in my 40s, but I did hope to feel a bit more from this. Perhaps there's a little more morning wood, so I have to consider that, but overall it didn't really hit it out of the park for me. Wished it did.