Seems to work - along with diet and exercise.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I was using prescription gels and stopped both because of the cost and reports of potential side effects. I also didn't like the fact that the artificial hormones completely stopped your own production. I figured I'd stop and go to something natural while I still had a chance to re-activate my natural testosterone. This looked pretty good after some research - so I gave it a try. Taking two per day, increasing trips to the gym, lost 10 pounds on a pretty protein-rich diet - and I seem to be doing just fine. In fact, feeling better than with the prescription gel. Not sure if it is the testojack, exercise, diet or combination - but feeling great and happy to be on a more natural combination. Will probably go back to my doctor to get a T-level test just out of curiosity to see if I'm back to normal or above. Will update if I do. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

great natural test booster

Posted by Reviewer2997474 on Mar 09, 2011

Great for Post Cycle or just to naturally boost test levels, noticeable increase in libido. Love this product. Works awesome with D aspartic acid for max test boost.

Men's Best combination with Adam Superior

Posted by Reviewer1077366 on Jan 09, 2012

Now Foods, Adam, Superior Men's Multi ,120 helps best in my opinion for Men's health (also for prostata).

good

Posted by Reviewer1759795 on Feb 22, 2012

good

Posted by 5525424769790254695 on Feb 18, 2014

good stuff

Right from the start

Posted by Reviewer1910713 on Feb 06, 2010

I noticed a difference from the first use. Did what it said. I will buy this product again. A great combination of herbs at a good price. Use with Arginine & Citrulline Capsules for a double header.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Jul 23, 2014

The product is highly recommended when you want to start to rejuvenate the 40 :-)

Effective

Posted by 5528195313062217557 on May 22, 2015

Requires built up time but effective . I take for muscle building purposes and see cuts forming.

Does what it supose to do!

Posted by 4712279816037413786 on Feb 27, 2016

Testojack 100,200,and 300 are completly different. Do you research to find which one is for you! TestJack 200 boosts energy a little ( not nearly as much as 100) but it increases libido quite a bit! It enables to have much stronger erections ( if you have a penis) and it does it without side effects as oppose to TJ100. Very mild and pleasant. Does not make me angry and aggressive as TJ100 does.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »