Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I'm hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1263382 on Mar 02, 2011

I started taking this because I have all the symptoms of a slower thyroid, but my doctors have refused to treat my symptoms. I'm fairly sure I see some improvement.. I'm not losing quite as much hair, and my "puffiness" seems to be going down some. I'll definitely keep trying this, as long as I see improvement, however slight.

Thyroid Energy = Up & Go

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 24, 2012

I do think I have a low functional thyroid. I feel more energetic with this formula. But I need to warn you. The first two days I had hot flushes and nausea and I could feel it from time to time after two days. If you are sensitive, maybe a lower dose could be an idea. Otherwise great product! I recomend you to do a check up on your thyroid if you suspect that you have a over or under functional thyroid (I mean Hypo or Hyper Thyroidism). I do think I have some problem with mine since we have goitre in the family and I've also been stressed out from time to time. I easily freeze as well which is a sign of a imbalanced thyroid. I stopped taking it and waiting for a doctor to run a test on my thyroid - until then 4 stars. NOTE: The hot flushes and nausea can be caused by taking too much Ashwagandha. I used this product with Chyavanprash wich both contains Ashwagandha. But this only my speculations, Now Foods also declare that nausea can be caused by this product.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Apr 17, 2012

I use it in conjunction with kelp, Raw Thyroid and Raw Multiple and a B-complex as part of a six month period of glandular healing. I'm starting to get better and better. More energy, faster recovery from lack of sleep or too much work. I'm surprised there is so much effect. Still have cold hands and feet though, two months into the project.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2624896 on Nov 16, 2012

I bought it for my wife in order to support her thyroid medication and function. It works well.

did help with mood

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

no help with weight loss

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »