10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Works extremely well

Posted by Reviewer2205629 on Mar 11, 2011

I really think this product works. My doctor did another blood test after taking thyroid energy for 2mths and there was a noticeable difference in my thryroid levels. My doctor thinks I am taking the prescription meds she gave me. I also lost weight on this product.

Help for Hypothyroid

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Apr 19, 2011

I've tried several products for subclinical hypothyroidism and this one works well. I take four every day -- 2 in the morning and 2 early in the afternoon and it keeps me going. I take it in combination with Raw Thyroid by Natural Sources and the combination of the two products works well for me. Much better energy without dizziness or other symptoms of hypothyroid. I don't want to take the drug levothyroxine that the doctor keeps talking about and this seems like a really great alternative.

best thyroid product

Posted by Reviewer2789561 on Nov 03, 2009

Love this supplement so far. Have not been taking it long enough (about 2 weeks) to really tell, but can feel a difference in energy already. Only drawback is that they make me a little nauseated if I take them on an empty stomach. very happy with product and an excellent value!

No More Prescription Drugs Needed

Posted by Reviewer2494180 on Jun 18, 2010

This is a lifesaver. I don't have to buy prescription drugs to manage my problem with my thyroid. I am quite happy with this product. No more face puffiness and no more sluggishness either. Yeah!!!

Just give it a try

Posted by Reviewer2135490 on Aug 09, 2010

My mother turned 50 and was diagnosed with Hypothyroid, most women do at this age. She absolutley refused to take Synthroid, she just hates pills. So I talked her into taking the supplement instead. She has been taking two pills every morning for the past three months & she says that she feels much better. She does not feel as lethargic & tired as she used to. I'm a nurse myslef, I felt a little sceptic about it at first. But since I have such strong history of Hypothyroid, I'm willing to give it a try. So I came back to order some more.