Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Apr 17, 2012

I use it in conjunction with kelp, Raw Thyroid and Raw Multiple and a B-complex as part of a six month period of glandular healing. I'm starting to get better and better. More energy, faster recovery from lack of sleep or too much work. I'm surprised there is so much effect. Still have cold hands and feet though, two months into the project.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1661060 on Mar 03, 2010

Unfortunately, I did not receive any extra energy from these pills and they caused quite a bit of nausea. I love Now Foods products, but this one did not work out well for me; in fact, I gained a few pounds since being on this product, but I don't feel it was caused by this product. I was really hoping to experience the same benefits I read from the raving reviews this product received. Oh well....I gave it three stars, though, because it does have some good ingredients.

thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Apr 19, 2010

Have been on for several months and will not again run go. The energy they give you keeps you level and focused and you don't crash during the day. Good stuff!

This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 21, 2012

I love this stuff it has helped me gain my life back. I not only have hypothyroidism but also have adrenal fatigue. I use this everyday with my dessicated thyroid medication along with an adrenal cortex glandular. I stoped taking it for a couple of days to see if it was really working well I can say I wasn't long before I was taking it again. All I know is it really works.

Definately working for me.

Posted by 5733591316498392902 on Aug 28, 2013

I got my thyroid energy capsels yesterday. When i take two capsels in the morning i immediately feel warm and comfortable feeling going through my body. I get so much energy from these. I also take raw thyroid. So i think i got some kind of thyroid problem. And a another plus is that i have no side effects at all.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1746821 on Apr 22, 2010

I have been on this product for 2 years and every year I take a lower dose of synthroid for my hypothyriodism

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Nov 20, 2009

Just starting to take this product but can already feel an improvement. I am taking the standard dose morning and afternoon.

Made a huge difference in my life

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Jul 28, 2010

It took close to 3 weeks but once it kicked in WOW, along with my good multi this works great and i make sure i am never with out it. I do not have a thyroid problem as i know of but at my age and being a female,i know we can run low. Its a great product.

Excellence in action

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Sep 25, 2012

After having researched many different thyroid products this one came out on top. Not only do pounds seem to melt away but that lethargic feeling we consistently found we had also vanished. This is not a central nervous system stimulant so not to worry about that. If you try it you should feel the difference in about 24-48 hours! It turns out many people have a slightly low thyroid function and this product is very beneficial for those who do. It works very well.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jan 11, 2013

I have used this product along with kelp daily for 4 or 5 years now and it works very well for me.I did not want to continue taking Synthroid and used a number of things before I found this brand.I have lots of energy and my hair has stopped falling out.