Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, 180 Veggie Caps

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 26, 2010

I have replaced my Synthoid with this, which I was on for four years. So glad to be off that stuff. This does the trick and then some. I have loads of energy. Great product. On my sixth bottle I think.

I'm hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1263382 on Mar 02, 2011

I started taking this because I have all the symptoms of a slower thyroid, but my doctors have refused to treat my symptoms. I'm fairly sure I see some improvement.. I'm not losing quite as much hair, and my "puffiness" seems to be going down some. I'll definitely keep trying this, as long as I see improvement, however slight.

Thyroid Energy = Up & Go

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 24, 2012

I do think I have a low functional thyroid. I feel more energetic with this formula. But I need to warn you. The first two days I had hot flushes and nausea and I could feel it from time to time after two days. If you are sensitive, maybe a lower dose could be an idea. Otherwise great product! I recomend you to do a check up on your thyroid if you suspect that you have a over or under functional thyroid (I mean Hypo or Hyper Thyroidism). I do think I have some problem with mine since we have goitre in the family and I've also been stressed out from time to time. I easily freeze as well which is a sign of a imbalanced thyroid. I stopped taking it and waiting for a doctor to run a test on my thyroid - until then 4 stars. NOTE: The hot flushes and nausea can be caused by taking too much Ashwagandha. I used this product with Chyavanprash wich both contains Ashwagandha. But this only my speculations, Now Foods also declare that nausea can be caused by this product.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1661060 on Mar 03, 2010

Unfortunately, I did not receive any extra energy from these pills and they caused quite a bit of nausea. I love Now Foods products, but this one did not work out well for me; in fact, I gained a few pounds since being on this product, but I don't feel it was caused by this product. I was really hoping to experience the same benefits I read from the raving reviews this product received. Oh well....I gave it three stars, though, because it does have some good ingredients.

thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Apr 19, 2010

Have been on for several months and will not again run go. The energy they give you keeps you level and focused and you don't crash during the day. Good stuff!