thyroid Energy

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Apr 19, 2010

Have been on for several months and will not again run go. The energy they give you keeps you level and focused and you don't crash during the day. Good stuff!

Made a huge difference in my life

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Jul 28, 2010

It took close to 3 weeks but once it kicked in WOW, along with my good multi this works great and i make sure i am never with out it. I do not have a thyroid problem as i know of but at my age and being a female,i know we can run low. Its a great product.

Great help for hypothyroidism and gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

It so happenes that an insufficient thyroid function could worsen a gout condition. Official medicine does not acknowledge such a connection but from my experience it exists. I take a prescription synthroid for my mild hypothyroidism and also am a gout patient. Some time ago I started experiencing unusual gout attacks that I could not attribute to any external factors like diet, seasonal, stress, etc.. At the same time my medical tests for thyroid and gout showed regular levels. Since I believe in cause and effect I did my own research and found out about a possible connection between gout worsening and lower thyroid. I decided to try alternative thyroid treatment because my "official" levels were normal. In a few weeks after I started using Now Foods Thyroid Energy my gout symptoms disappeared and it's been over 6 months as I continue to use the Thyroid Energy and so far my gout conditions are absent. So go figure but it does work magic for me. I've taken another medical tests and guess what: no significant changes but I feel much better.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jan 11, 2013

I have used this product along with kelp daily for 4 or 5 years now and it works very well for me.I did not want to continue taking Synthroid and used a number of things before I found this brand.I have lots of energy and my hair has stopped falling out.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Apr 17, 2012

I use it in conjunction with kelp, Raw Thyroid and Raw Multiple and a B-complex as part of a six month period of glandular healing. I'm starting to get better and better. More energy, faster recovery from lack of sleep or too much work. I'm surprised there is so much effect. Still have cold hands and feet though, two months into the project.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1746821 on Apr 22, 2010

I have been on this product for 2 years and every year I take a lower dose of synthroid for my hypothyriodism

Ordered this for my friend, he has throid problems

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 17, 2013

This product made him little more alert. He has problems to stay awake, he is tired all the time, even though he sleeps a lot.

Definately working for me.

Posted by 5733591316498392902 on Aug 28, 2013

I got my thyroid energy capsels yesterday. When i take two capsels in the morning i immediately feel warm and comfortable feeling going through my body. I get so much energy from these. I also take raw thyroid. So i think i got some kind of thyroid problem. And a another plus is that i have no side effects at all.

My wife has been taking them for 3 year and is happy.

Posted by Reviewer2840387 on Dec 12, 2015

My wife she says it keeps her peppy during the day.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Nov 20, 2009

Just starting to take this product but can already feel an improvement. I am taking the standard dose morning and afternoon.