Definitely works

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 19, 2016

Other products do not give the noticeable results that this one does. I have more energy when I take these consistently.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2624896 on Nov 16, 2012

I bought it for my wife in order to support her thyroid medication and function. It works well.

Ordered this for my friend, he has throid problems

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 17, 2013

This product made him little more alert. He has problems to stay awake, he is tired all the time, even though he sleeps a lot.

Didn't fit for me.

Posted by 5189327002331853734 on Dec 03, 2015

Be cautious! This product gave me anxiety dizziness and jitters. At first i thought it is the Rogaine I was using but no I quitted that for few days as well this product and yesterday I tried this again without rogaine. Same thing with only one pill. In the middle of the night I woke up to tachycardia which i haven't had for almost a year and never when sleeping. Not gonna touch this ever again. Shame but already ordered some Kelp caps without L-Tyrosine. Hope that suits me better.

Did not work for me.

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Dec 12, 2012

Did not work as a thyroid supplement for me. Only made me sick to my stomach, even when taking with food. I's stuck with two big bottles of it now.

Half good, half not

Posted by Reviewer2190154 on Dec 01, 2009

The B vitamins contained in this are not whole-food vitamins. But the iodine and minerals are from better sources.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2603359 on Sep 03, 2012

It's a wonderful product.

Excellence in action

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Sep 25, 2012

After having researched many different thyroid products this one came out on top. Not only do pounds seem to melt away but that lethargic feeling we consistently found we had also vanished. This is not a central nervous system stimulant so not to worry about that. If you try it you should feel the difference in about 24-48 hours! It turns out many people have a slightly low thyroid function and this product is very beneficial for those who do. It works very well.

verry efficient!

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Oct 17, 2011

this is a very good thyroind support. i can't take it without eating within 20 minutes, or else I feel dizy and nauseaus.. but it's very efficient on the edocrine system. - Norway -

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1183999 on Jan 12, 2012

I am on my 2nd round this month, and will reorder.