Did not work for me.

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Dec 12, 2012

Did not work as a thyroid supplement for me. Only made me sick to my stomach, even when taking with food. I's stuck with two big bottles of it now.

Half good, half not

Posted by Reviewer2190154 on Dec 01, 2009

The B vitamins contained in this are not whole-food vitamins. But the iodine and minerals are from better sources.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Nov 20, 2009

Just starting to take this product but can already feel an improvement. I am taking the standard dose morning and afternoon.

Excellence in action

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Sep 25, 2012

After having researched many different thyroid products this one came out on top. Not only do pounds seem to melt away but that lethargic feeling we consistently found we had also vanished. This is not a central nervous system stimulant so not to worry about that. If you try it you should feel the difference in about 24-48 hours! It turns out many people have a slightly low thyroid function and this product is very beneficial for those who do. It works very well.

verry efficient!

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Oct 17, 2011

this is a very good thyroind support. i can't take it without eating within 20 minutes, or else I feel dizy and nauseaus.. but it's very efficient on the edocrine system. - Norway -

My wife has been taking them for 3 year and is happy.

Posted by Reviewer2840387 on Dec 12, 2015

My wife she says it keeps her peppy during the day.

Works well

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Feb 01, 2013

Have tried this for a couple of weeks and am satisfied. I take one a day with my synthethic thyroid pill to make sure I'm treating both symptoms and underlying unbalance. Warning: Never take on empty stomach!

A good alternative to aid ones thyroid

Posted by 4853373267874177655 on May 14, 2016

I find this supplement quite useful, I've been taking it for a year, no complaints but never take too long before eating though!

Definitely works

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 19, 2016

Other products do not give the noticeable results that this one does. I have more energy when I take these consistently.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2624896 on Nov 16, 2012

I bought it for my wife in order to support her thyroid medication and function. It works well.