Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, 180 Veggie Caps

Made a huge difference in my life

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Jul 28, 2010

It took close to 3 weeks but once it kicked in WOW, along with my good multi this works great and i make sure i am never with out it. I do not have a thyroid problem as i know of but at my age and being a female,i know we can run low. Its a great product.

I take this instead of synthroid

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 18, 2012

I used to take 75 mcg of Synthroid daily for hypothyroidism, but now this and Raw Thyroid along with Gaia Thyroid Support and I feel much better! My hair quit falling out and I'm not cold anymore. It is suggested to take this on an empty stomach but I cannot tolerate it that way. From my research I believe this supplement covers all the bases! I recommend anyone with hypothyroidism give it a try.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Apr 17, 2012

I use it in conjunction with kelp, Raw Thyroid and Raw Multiple and a B-complex as part of a six month period of glandular healing. I'm starting to get better and better. More energy, faster recovery from lack of sleep or too much work. I'm surprised there is so much effect. Still have cold hands and feet though, two months into the project.

Ordered this for my friend, he has throid problems

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 17, 2013

This product made him little more alert. He has problems to stay awake, he is tired all the time, even though he sleeps a lot.

Excellence in action

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Sep 25, 2012

After having researched many different thyroid products this one came out on top. Not only do pounds seem to melt away but that lethargic feeling we consistently found we had also vanished. This is not a central nervous system stimulant so not to worry about that. If you try it you should feel the difference in about 24-48 hours! It turns out many people have a slightly low thyroid function and this product is very beneficial for those who do. It works very well.