Excellence in action

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Sep 25, 2012

After having researched many different thyroid products this one came out on top. Not only do pounds seem to melt away but that lethargic feeling we consistently found we had also vanished. This is not a central nervous system stimulant so not to worry about that. If you try it you should feel the difference in about 24-48 hours! It turns out many people have a slightly low thyroid function and this product is very beneficial for those who do. It works very well.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2603359 on Sep 03, 2012

It's a wonderful product.

did help with mood

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

no help with weight loss

Thyroid Energy = Up & Go

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 24, 2012

I do think I have a low functional thyroid. I feel more energetic with this formula. But I need to warn you. The first two days I had hot flushes and nausea and I could feel it from time to time after two days. If you are sensitive, maybe a lower dose could be an idea. Otherwise great product! I recomend you to do a check up on your thyroid if you suspect that you have a over or under functional thyroid (I mean Hypo or Hyper Thyroidism). I do think I have some problem with mine since we have goitre in the family and I've also been stressed out from time to time. I easily freeze as well which is a sign of a imbalanced thyroid. I stopped taking it and waiting for a doctor to run a test on my thyroid - until then 4 stars. NOTE: The hot flushes and nausea can be caused by taking too much Ashwagandha. I used this product with Chyavanprash wich both contains Ashwagandha. But this only my speculations, Now Foods also declare that nausea can be caused by this product.

Energy!

Posted by 4877762710085904698 on May 24, 2012

Taking one per day and my energy level is much better!

I take this instead of synthroid

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 18, 2012

I used to take 75 mcg of Synthroid daily for hypothyroidism, but now this and Raw Thyroid along with Gaia Thyroid Support and I feel much better! My hair quit falling out and I'm not cold anymore. It is suggested to take this on an empty stomach but I cannot tolerate it that way. From my research I believe this supplement covers all the bases! I recommend anyone with hypothyroidism give it a try.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Apr 17, 2012

I use it in conjunction with kelp, Raw Thyroid and Raw Multiple and a B-complex as part of a six month period of glandular healing. I'm starting to get better and better. More energy, faster recovery from lack of sleep or too much work. I'm surprised there is so much effect. Still have cold hands and feet though, two months into the project.

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Mar 06, 2012

This gives me crazy good energy, i love this stuff... I think everyone should take it!!

This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 21, 2012

I love this stuff it has helped me gain my life back. I not only have hypothyroidism but also have adrenal fatigue. I use this everyday with my dessicated thyroid medication along with an adrenal cortex glandular. I stoped taking it for a couple of days to see if it was really working well I can say I wasn't long before I was taking it again. All I know is it really works.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1183999 on Jan 12, 2012

I am on my 2nd round this month, and will reorder.